Housemates new Boyfriend has moved in without talking to us about it?

Background,

My Housemate Matt brought a 3 bed 1 bathroom house last year and asked me to move in to help with the rent. After 6 months we sat down and had a discussion about my long term girlfriend possibly moving in and he was all for it as he gets along well with Teresa anyway. A little while later we decided to get someone in to fill the 3rd bedroom to help split the costs of rent even more. This uni student from the nearby uni moved in. while a stretch sometimes on the hotwater all seemed to go along ok.
Matt - 25 yo
Me -25
Teresa - 28
Carlee -19

Problem,

Carlee started seeing this guy from uni (also 19). He started staying permenantly from day 1 and not so much as a discussion was had. Me, Matt and Teresa are all against it. He is the landlord and after 5 weeks it hasn't been mentioned. he doesn't help around the house, he is rude, leaves the toilet seat up and has the longest showers.

How should Matt and I approach this?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd by pass the boyfriend and talk to the source, Carlee. It is because of her he is there in the first place.

Most Helpful Guy

• First you Need to decide if you want him there at all, even if he shapes up, then talk to him directly About it, along with his girlfriend, once you know what you want.