Why so many people cheat these days?

Why not remain single and fuck who you want?
Updates:
I’ve never understood what goes through people’s minds when doing it. If you hate your partner enough to cheat just move on and stop wasting their life. What exactly do they gain when cheating?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Every relationships are happy in the beginning but to some unfortunate ones, the relationship began to get sour in the middle. One of them is probably unsatisfied with something. For example, a couple used to have sexual intercourse all the time when suddenly, one of them lost their interest in it. The other person is of course very unhappy with the change. Due to their insatiable lust, they'd do anything as long as they get what they want.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s not a reason to cheat. If the problem can’t be fixed and it’s a dealbreaker then just end it.

• I know, but maybe there are other reasons why they chose to still keep the relationship. I ain't defending them though, I'm just trying to think from their perspective. But still, cheating is the stupidest thing ever t (o_ot)

Most Helpful Guy

• Because most girls look for relationships and don't have sex with single dudes
    So the only way to extract sex from them to prevent your blue balls from bursting in a legal manner is to pump them then dump them
    (yes, it's morally wrong but then there's no other way as prostitution is now illegal)

Some guys would like to keep their girl and get some ass on the side whenever possible... saves them from having the trouble of finding another girl when he dumps the side chick after getting bored

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Because they are just in a relationship for the sex and it gets stale for them after awhile so they test the waters to see if they can get a better offer with more benefits. Because if they really gave a shit about the woman they were with, other than her pussy, they wouldn't stray. Reverse all that for the Ho women who feel they need a bigger dick to be happy.

1|1
    0|0
  • It’s nothing new. But it may be worse now because we live in a culture of selfishness and instant gratification.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something I’ve been questioning since forever too! Makes no sense._____.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never cheated.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Selfishness and self-entitlement. The world is becoming more of a selfish place. Cheating is just another part of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it all started with one such person doing this thing. I dunno tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • How could I stay with just girl? That’s just craziness.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Idea, I dont understand it either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes