What is your idea of a perfect date?

My idea of a prefect date is a picnic at the beach.(with chocolate).
Nothing much

1113

Most Helpful Guys

• A walk outside in the woods, followed by a dinner in an italian restaurant, then visiting a show at an operahouse or theatre and to end it all, a cocktail at a bar until it is very late in the night...

I actually did this with a woman I really liked, last year in may, and I still like to remember it 😊

• A chance meeting that evolves into a continuous date where neither have concept of time or where there are such that it takes days for reality to set in. As if we knew each other all our lives.

Most Helpful Girls

• I sorta had the perfect date with my current boyfriend. It was our first date by the way.

We met for breakfast and that was the only thing on plan initially. But since I was new to his city so we roamed around there a bit on his bike. It was totally unplanned.

• I’d have to say April 25th, because it’s not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!