What is your idea of a perfect date?

My idea of a prefect date is a picnic at the beach.(with chocolate).
Nothing much

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• A walk outside in the woods, followed by a dinner in an italian restaurant, then visiting a show at an operahouse or theatre and to end it all, a cocktail at a bar until it is very late in the night...

I actually did this with a woman I really liked, last year in may, and I still like to remember it 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • A chance meeting that evolves into a continuous date where neither have concept of time or where there are such that it takes days for reality to set in. As if we knew each other all our lives.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I sorta had the perfect date with my current boyfriend. It was our first date by the way.

We met for breakfast and that was the only thing on plan initially. But since I was new to his city so we roamed around there a bit on his bike. It was totally unplanned.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d have to say April 25th, because it’s not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Doing something both of us have never done before, then I make dinner and we watch movies on the couch together after

3|1
    0|0
  • To me it doesn't matter where, if we click with eachother and we having a good time then thats all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe stargazing in a truckbed on blankets in the pasture with a campfire and Conway Twitty on the radio or hiking together and picnicking in the National parks that are up the road from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nearly the same as yours except an isolated mountain lake

0|1
    0|0
  • Id add puppies to that mix, maybe some mixed drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • A picnic during the sun set, and then a walk so we can talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • One that ends in her liking me

0|0
    0|0
  • Many blowjobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • At evening in beach with a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, any date would be nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Does a perfect date with my dog include?😂 If it’s a yes then, well.. cuddling with watching movie..

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideal date is to take a hot steamy shower or bath and fuck him

0|0
    0|0
  • Him putting a coat over my shoulders when I’m cold, letting me sit on his lap and spoiling and protecting me like a princess :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He takes me to the fast food restaurant and then lets me eat his fries.

1|0
    0|0
  • At home on a rainy day, watching movies and eating pizza.

1|0
    0|0
  • A night picnic while star gazing

1|1
    0|0
  • Long drive to a picturesque location maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Long drive and dinner together sound perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Amusement park is the best i think

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes