Guys do you write love letters?

429

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember back in school, because of my writing skills, I was actually paid (not much!) by some of the boys to pen love letters to the girls they fancied. The trick was to make every love letter sound as if they were really written by the lad who paid me to write them - which is a sizeable challenge if you knew some of them.

• I would if I had the right words and had someone to write to. I have the feelin's for it, but I'm not sure how I'd write them.

Most Helpful Girls

• Some do some don't. My dude writes some occasionally to me, like I do with him, for when he's feeling down at work.

• i've never got any love letter from anyone