Guys do you write love letters?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember back in school, because of my writing skills, I was actually paid (not much!) by some of the boys to pen love letters to the girls they fancied. The trick was to make every love letter sound as if they were really written by the lad who paid me to write them - which is a sizeable challenge if you knew some of them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would if I had the right words and had someone to write to. I have the feelin's for it, but I'm not sure how I'd write them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Some do some don't. My dude writes some occasionally to me, like I do with him, for when he's feeling down at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never got any love letter from anyone

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I'm trying to remember the last time I did. Oh, yes, in 1999.

0|0
    0|0
    • How old are you then? Did she became your wife?

• Show All
    • Um why?

• Well, I think anyone reading your question about love letters would find that "Too much information". A lot of marriages don't work out, unfortunately. We just move on.

• I don't know if I'd classify as love letters, but I have written physical letters to my girlfriend expressing my love among other things while she was away in Canada. (This was before email.)

I also wrote another kind of love letter that she never saw and I will leave it at that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, many, but not in a long time. The last time i wrote one, my girlfriend read it aloud to me as though I were some kind of psycho. That's when it finally dawned on me that romance and chivalry were truly dead and gone forever. The woman I loved, who claimed to love me, found no sense of my love in a love letter. I don't think I've experienced love since. I probably never will again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love letters, poems, song lyrics, texts, written communication sometimes has been helpful in expressing complex emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. When I was in middle school I did. But these days love letters are kinda dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done in the past, now I generally tend to tell the girl to her face instead

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried, but since there was nobody sending me love letters I gave it up a while ago thinking nobody was interested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to, but now with the internet, it's becoming a dying art.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have to, because I don't have a lover
    But I know I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I can but I don't.

Do people still know how to write these days?

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to very often for my (then long distance) girlfriend...8 years later we're married and she still gets them sometimes around our anniversary or her birthday. She doesn't write them back to me anymore, but women definitely appreciate it, no matter how cheesey it is.

She especially likes it because she knows how bad I am at expressing myself so she sees the effort that has to go into that kind of thing. We have a big box of ones we wrote to each other when we were younger... those were the days...

1|0
    0|0
  • No, that can be used as evidence against me.

2|0
    0|0
    • Are you playboy?

• Show All
    • You sound like you are going to do a crime. Lmao.

• I can't tell anymore. Do you watch the news and all rape hysteria? I am starting to believe that love or looking at a girl could be accusatory anymore. What do you think?

• ... who write letters in 2018? ^^"
    Maybe in Japan...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, way back when.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope; I wrote a poem to girl once though

0|0
    0|0
  • No one to write them for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never wrote any

0|0
    0|0
  • No ☹️☹️

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • i have 2x to be exact and i regret them a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to back when I was young and stupid

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes they do, I have received some😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I write myself death threats

0|0
    0|0