My boyfriend is 18years old I am 27 years old is it okay or not?

518

Most Helpful Guys

• This sounds very interesting.

Part of me says absolutely not.
    However, another part of me thinks absolutely so.

The "not" comes from the obvious maturity difference - especially if he has an issue as you get older and looks begin to fade.

But the "yes" part comes from a recognition of what young men are - and that is that they are very moldable - especially by a significantly older woman who has her shit together. At 27, you should now be 2 or 3 years beyond being the drama queen that young women often are. Being at the age beyond school and being an adult with adult desires and needs, you know what you want and need in a man... and this is where a young guy can be good. With his inexperience, you can literally mold him - give him the experiences that he needs to become the man you both want and need. Just as much, since he knows so little about himself, he will likely evolve so that, to him, you become the woman he needs in his life. That is, as he is maturing, his wants and needs become what you are providing because he knows nothing else really. So, as long as you aren't a psychotic bitch from hell and treat him decently and with some respect, this could work out very well for both of you.

I've seen this work out well in several cases including myself slightly as my wife is 5.5 years older than me. Even though she was 42 and I was 36 when we met, her experience and knowledge made it so that I learned a great deal about myself and/or I simply evolved so that things are decent between us.

That said, this axiom often holds true: "Get them young, and you've got them for good provided you don't blow it."

• But i m Virgin :/

• Ignore your patents wishes and follow your heart.

#1: Move away from your parents home if you have not already done so. If possible, move to another time zone.

• Thank you

• yes... as soon as a person reaches the age of consent (providing that age is a reasonable legal age) ie 18 + then it's their choice and the choice of whom they date, works both ways... besides some people find relationships with their own age groups or very close to it dont work out but a larger age gap does
    if you care and love each other then never be worried about it... you will get a lot of people hate by jealous or single minded people... this is a sign that their opinions are not welcome nor helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• Any relationship works if there is love. People can find love in anyone. The problem is we made a perception that only an older man and a young girl can be a couple, an older woman and a young man can be in relationship, or say they can be a family or couple. There is no set formula of whether that relationship will work or not but yes there is no such criteria too that if the man is young and woman is old relationship will not work. It will definitely work if there is love. There are not many of them as it is still seen as a bit strange for the woman to be older than the man but there are some and they are just like any other couple with the usual relationship with all ups and downs. A true and a real relationship evolve from the single source and that is termed as β€œlove”. Love is a mutual feeling, an attraction between the two and the urge, the promise and the commitment to live together, to deal with every situation, easy or difficult together and here, and hence, it is quite clear that age has nothing to do with the relationships. Relationships are always only about a good bond, that is irrespective of any division including age. In any relationship there has to be mutual respect and honesty. Older Woman/Younger Man is no different. Healthy relationship works on compatibility skills rather than number of age. Skills such as communication skills, proper conflict solving, mutual respect and so on are that will make a relationship work out. An older woman can easily fall into the trap of being a caretaker if she is not acutely aware of how the dynamic is progressing. A lot of middle-aged men go out with younger girls, so there should not be any double standards. There are all chances that he will use you for a time and eventually leave you for someone younger. Stage of life issues are really difficult to navigate. There are also health issues to consider, when the age gap is extreme. Statistically speaking, men are more likely to be interested in younger women and women are more likely to be interested in men roughly their own age. Age is less than an issue when personality and character matter more. So in my opinion, 9 years is not much at all.

• Thanks for comment ❀❀❀❀