Is he not interested anymore?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 3 weeks and this week he hasn’t text me or asked to make plans. Usually I am the one who makes the plans but this week I’ve been holding off texting or plan making In hopes he will make some effort but so far he hasn’t... should I be worried

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, he is not interested. The first month is typically what they call the "Honeymoon Phase" If it does not work now, it won't ever work. He could be cheating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is one of those people who do not want to text daily with their SO. If it is important ro you then you must discuss this in person. Ignoring him and hoping he will text you or to try to test him is not the right way to go about it. Just ask him straight up how often he wants to talk to you and express your needs. If he is interested he will make a effort.