Is he not interested anymore?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 3 weeks and this week he hasn’t text me or asked to make plans. Usually I am the one who makes the plans but this week I’ve been holding off texting or plan making In hopes he will make some effort but so far he hasn’t... should I be worried

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, he is not interested. The first month is typically what they call the "Honeymoon Phase" If it does not work now, it won't ever work. He could be cheating?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is one of those people who do not want to text daily with their SO. If it is important ro you then you must discuss this in person. Ignoring him and hoping he will text you or to try to test him is not the right way to go about it. Just ask him straight up how often he wants to talk to you and express your needs. If he is interested he will make a effort.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Nah. He’s probably just busy, 3 weeks is way too little for a guy to lose interest. Maybe months, yes. Give him some time go at least a few days not texting him & if he hasn’t given you attention, ask him why he hasn’t texted you. Thing is when guys start seeing that the girl is falling or seems a little clingy, they tend to pull away a little knowing that they can have you even after they’ve hurt you. He’ll take advantage of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes