What does it mean when a guy tells you you don’t drain his energy?

I was talking with a guy I’ve been seeing for about a month. We have a date on Monday and we’re just texting back and forth on Tuesday.

he told me that when I got off work I could come on over, then said I’ve officially made the list of people who don’t drain his energy.

Is is that a good thing? All he seems to want to do is spend time with me. We haven’t even kissed yet and I’m extremely confused as to what we’re doing. He’a moving slow and while I’m flattered I’m kind of the worst at making things move forward.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a very good thing!! it means for him, you're a person he can just relax and be himself around. also i would talk to him about your confusion. it sounds like you to have a very good relationship and communication is key if you want anything long term. so just ask him about where he wants this to go, how fast he's comfortable moving, whether he would like to kiss or not. clearing up your confusion can only make your relationship better.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your company is better than most of the people he’s sometimes with.