What does it mean when a guy tells you you don’t drain his energy?

I was talking with a guy I’ve been seeing for about a month. We have a date on Monday and we’re just texting back and forth on Tuesday.

he told me that when I got off work I could come on over, then said I’ve officially made the list of people who don’t drain his energy.

Is is that a good thing? All he seems to want to do is spend time with me. We haven’t even kissed yet and I’m extremely confused as to what we’re doing. He’a moving slow and while I’m flattered I’m kind of the worst at making things move forward.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a very good thing!! it means for him, you're a person he can just relax and be himself around. also i would talk to him about your confusion. it sounds like you to have a very good relationship and communication is key if you want anything long term. so just ask him about where he wants this to go, how fast he's comfortable moving, whether he would like to kiss or not. clearing up your confusion can only make your relationship better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your company is better than most of the people he’s sometimes with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• It sounds good based off of the way you described it. Just make sure he is not playing you, lol. You wouldn't want to make things go too fast right?

1|0
    0|0
  • You're easy to be with. Like that song you make easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • that means you don't drag him down i guess, which is good xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a very good thing. Most people are just vampiric in their effect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he's an introverted guy. Doesn't mean that he hates to be around people or that he's not confident but menial social interactions do drain his energy. It's a good sign, it means he's comfortable around you and that he feels that your conversations are somewhat more meaningful than most. If you can make it easy for him to move it forward then do so but if he is particularly introverted then pushing him will destroy that comfort that he feels around you. When I say make it easy for him, I mean really easy, guys are generally really bad at picking up cues compared to women so you really need to make it clear what you want but only once or twice, too many hints and it becomes pushy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes