Is being shy as a guy a turnoff?

4334

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes confidence is attractive but when I guy is shy at first it draws girls in because we can see that they aren’t super arrogant which is a huge turn OFF. As girls we love to feel good about ourselves, so if a guy makes us feel unworthy, it will not end in those two being together. Shy guys are usually the good ones.

Most Helpful Guy

• Think about it this way. That girl you're trying to get. Has hella other dudes in her dms that aren't shy. So why she gonna choose you. Yeah you can still get the girl but you're putting yourself at an unnecessary disadvantage. Especially since as guys we usually have to make the first move