Is it just me but Does what she said just seem like it’s not love but it’s you being selfish without realizing it? Not the boyfriend but the girl?

02

What Guys Said 2

• No, she's alright.
    in my opinion, all humans are selfish. The fact you are in a relationship is selfish. You want to be with someone that makes YOU happy. That's ultimately selfish. lol

• Lol I get that but what i’m saying is I see post like that a lot and people always says if a person goes out of their way to keep you happy or whatever it means they love you when that doesn’t necessarily mean that. It just means they know what makes you balky so they do it and I don’t think they should inconvenience themselves to make you happy lol that’s not love personally to me that’s just crazy but to each its own I guess lol.

• Well, if it makes both happy, it makes both happy. Some people feel the happiest when serving others.

• Not to me

What Girls Said 0