I have a huge crush on this guy but I have a boyfriend what should I do?

So I have a massive crush on this guy but I’m in a relationship I’m not generally a player but I’m just not feeling the love in my current relationship and he is kind of mean towards me so when I fell for this new guy I knew that he was the one today we walked like one block together just to get lunch and he is so sweet towards me and told me to break up w my current boyfriend but I’m still not sure if he likes me we talk a bit on snap and we have our inside jokes but I don't know I don’t really know how to feel a connection he does everything just to make me smile but he is aware of my boyfriend and I’m not really sure if he would like to date me after I’ve just gotten out of a relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You've either got to break up with your boyfriend or you've got to stay away from this other guy and go no contact and starve these feelings through lack of interaction and contact and be loyal to your guy. You can't do both.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like that guy but you're in a relationship it's a difficult decision, I wouldn't cheat bc that's the ultimate disrespectful thing to do to someone, and the new guy would always think to himself if you cheated once what's to stop you from doing it again.
    If the guy you're with now treats you mean chances are he will continue to be mean towards you, it's taking a chance either way but to do it the right way always end a relationship before getting involved with someone else.
    You run the risk of losing both guys but it seems like a risk worth taking.
    The new guy could be acting nice to you bc that's what guys do in the beginning, he might keep acting nice then you'll know you made the right choice, or he could turn out to be a fake just to get you in bed. It's a gamble either way but losing the guy you're with now is no great loss, he doesn't respect you the way he should, there is a guy out there that would their hard to find believe me but you're worth it, don't let any guy disrespect you. Guys are a dime a dozen like that, a good guy isn't.
    Whatever you decide it's taking a risk, but as I said it's a risk worth taking.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You're still young, you should experiment all you want, but just to let you know, there might come a day when you'll lose the perfect guy just because you wanted to chase something new and you might never again find a decent one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Even is he doesn't like you as a girlfriend (he probably know you got a boyfriend and is therefore holding his feelings back), you might still consider breaking up with your boyfriend if he is mean to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are under 18, dump the boyfriend, grab your crush, dump him, move on. Get serious right after college

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with Mr McMeanie. You don't belong with him anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just back away and stop doing this crap entirely until you grow up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea cuz ya still a kid... at 15 i liked 5 girls at once

0|0
    0|0
  • You should cheat. Double bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fart eachone of their face after that look which one got less hatred

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes