Caught girlfriend texting someone else, then deletes messages, is this termination worthy?

So I was on a work trip across the country and was talking to my girlfriend of 6 months while away. She was on a boat with some friends she said and hanging out. When I returned, while watching a movie together, I see a chain text with a guys name on it. In the text chain I can clearly see flirting along with " How about 7:30 on Thursday?" with her reply of " Yea sure, sounds good, pick me up". I confront her and she grabs the phone, blocks the screen. I get mad and ask to see it, and she will not let me see the phone. She then proceeds to run into the other room and delete the entire chain! Now this is obviously shady. AFter pressing her on the issue she admits its a number from someone she met on the boat while I was on my work trip for that weekend. What do you guys think , is this termination worthy? Can I trust her after this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No way trust can remain after that. She had something to hide. Confront her and Dump her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea you like to give benefit of the doubt , but this is tough to get around with plans clearly being made and her deleting the texts. What am I to think on next work trip?

• Next work trip she should be in the rear view mirror.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Dumb her. Most lately she has already cheated on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheater alert

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If the conversation had nothing incriminating she wouldn't delete it. She would probably still get mad because you were peeking but if she cares about you enough, and was trustworthy, she would voluntarily show you the conversation. "See? There's nothing wrong". If she deleted it... there's a high probability of something going on "backstage". Sorry for the sincerity. Hope it all goes well for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would end it. I wouldn't trust her. Too much of a red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave her.. she's a cheating whore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes