Caught girlfriend texting someone else, then deletes messages, is this termination worthy?

So I was on a work trip across the country and was talking to my girlfriend of 6 months while away. She was on a boat with some friends she said and hanging out. When I returned, while watching a movie together, I see a chain text with a guys name on it. In the text chain I can clearly see flirting along with " How about 7:30 on Thursday?" with her reply of " Yea sure, sounds good, pick me up". I confront her and she grabs the phone, blocks the screen. I get mad and ask to see it, and she will not let me see the phone. She then proceeds to run into the other room and delete the entire chain! Now this is obviously shady. AFter pressing her on the issue she admits its a number from someone she met on the boat while I was on my work trip for that weekend. What do you guys think , is this termination worthy? Can I trust her after this?

34

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No way trust can remain after that. She had something to hide. Confront her and Dump her.

• Yea you like to give benefit of the doubt , but this is tough to get around with plans clearly being made and her deleting the texts. What am I to think on next work trip?

• Next work trip she should be in the rear view mirror.