How dateable do you think you are? Would you date yourself (a person like you) if you were another person?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• On a scale of 1-10, i would go with an 8. I'm a long ride. Takes time to get to know me. You never know what's going to happen next. I'm fun, creative, caring and I have an odd sense of humor. I can be serious and take charge when needed and I've always got your back. I'm fun to talk to and I listen to almost anything and give feedback on almost any topic. I have a lot of love to give that is all currently given to my dog.
    I prefer to talk things out rationally and I maintain a level head almost always.
    Etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I love many things about my personality, such as my musical interests and especially my sense of humor. And I've hung around me many times and witnessed my selfless behavior, which is also amazing.
    BUT I've also been around me enough to know that I am depressed. I've seen the way I am at home: secluded, doing nothing, clearly unhappy. It upsets me to see that in me. I always reminisce about the golden years in college, so I wonder how different I was then?
    Also, I'm so physically unattractive and need to lose weight.
    So the answer is: I don't know. There are certainly ups and downs; I'm just not sure which outweights which.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would date myself , because I have lots of love to give, and I consider my partners needs, wants,
    desires and feelings. I'm willing to work on any issues that arise within the relationship. So I know I'd be happy

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• Quite dateable. Yeah, I'd date me if I were someone else

2|1
    0|0
  • I don’t know.

I would like to think I’m fairly dateable, but the surface stuff kind of kills it for me with women around here.

I think I would date a woman that was like me in a lot of ways. I don’t know how long it would last, what factors would be there that either one wouldn’t like, etc. But I’d think it’d be pretty successful for a while. I’ve never dated an artist and a huge geek, though it’d be fun to try.

1|0
    0|0
  • On a datable scale I am a solid 9 and I would totally date someone like myself if I were another person. My problem is I am not good at representing myself so few ever know just how datable I am. Too often, I come off as insecure or weak or wishy washy because I tend to overthink and not always say what I really want to say or do what I really want to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think that I'm pretty dateable, but my track record certainly wouldn't agree with me. I guess I would put myself at 7/10. Once I get in shape (which is happening, no worries), Probably like an 8 or 9.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's a firm no because I am super weird.
    Wonder what my girl would think if I ever tell her about this..

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I am very datable. I like to have interesting conversations, love to have fun and I am very empathetic. My mind is kinda fucked, but that's what makes me unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight, but women don't like me because I won't be manipulated anymore. I would definitely date someone like me, but most women aren't strong enough to handle a man like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd love to date someone like me! it's what i look for in a person. i look for core qualities. i can deal with minor deficiencies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very dateable but no I wouldn't date me because Opposites attract I know I'm a great person but I don't want to date me because I am me I want to date the Opposites Attract but a good girl

1|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't date myself, but i also like to think a lot pf the reasons for me not wanting to date myself (my habits) would disappear if i met someone i really liked

1|0
    0|0
  • I would totally date someone like me if they were male or female, simply because the large variety of topics I like to discuss...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I am dateable, but I wouldn't date someone like me because I am quite eclectic in my likes and views.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date myself and no one else would compare :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% Only if we're emotionally connected. I am a fun person. I am gifted with contagious joy. I would love to date a girl version of me so she can play FIFA and football with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very dateable at all.

Not putting myself down but if I was a woman I wouldn't want to go out with someone like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not dateable : not cute, has trouble speaking with people I don't know. Feels awkward all the time...
    Yeah, no hope for me :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think I’d like to date someone like me haha. I’m not saying that I’m bad or anything but that’s just how I feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i would, i like my personality and weirdness, i dislike my shy-ness but that takes time to get past when i meet a new person.

1|0
    0|0
  • According to Gaggers, no. LOL
    And honestly, maybe just for sex and travel. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Well since no one's wanted to date me so far, that's a pretty strong no then

1|0
    0|0
  • Well. Past experiences would tell me not dateable. Would I date myself? I honestly don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • I date myself every time. I adventure alone. I find many things interesting but not to the extreme.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I mean I would totally date me if I were a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm honestly not sure but I'll let the other person decide

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all debatable, i wouldn't date myself if i was someone else

1|0
    0|0
  • No time for dating...
    But i would date myself 😀😀😀😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • 50/50 it depends if i were to like me as another person LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, people who don't like themselfs are annoying.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we are both the same then no.. i didn't a girl that was exactly like me.. we would bever talk lol

1|0
    0|0
  • That is a very deep thinking question. But yes, I would date me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• I'd give me a chance.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm very dateable and hell yeah, I would date myself!

2|0
    0|0
  • i don't think i'm my type exactly, but i'd try!! i think i'm a solid 7, maybe 6. i'm pretty generous and kind and i try my best to be affection despite my own issues with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course i would date myself if i was a guy my personality won't suit a guy so i won't date a guy like me but you never know

1|0
    0|0
  • It is impossible to find someone just like me. It's better to remain as I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would totally date a person like me. That would be a chill and cool relationship, no headache XD

2|0
    0|0
  • Not sure, I know my flaws so I know exactly things that I wouldn't like If I would date myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • My personality is a 10 I’d get annoyed of myself cause I’d talk my own ear off lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • my initial shyness would be kind of a turn off but other then that.. yes

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm dateable but everyone hates me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • id rather date trump in all honesty

2|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t date myself

2|0
    0|0
  • At this age, zero

2|0
    0|0
  • 2/10. I would probably date myself though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, im not at all datable to myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am just not my type

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date myself 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Not dateable at all
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0