Does anyone else feel like they'll just be single forever?

Or is it just me? I always feel like it's just me.

I just have bad luck with dating. You know some people are really good at it and have good luck and always make dating look so easy? Yeah I'm the complete opposite.

I just want to give up and be single forever. Any tips?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm marginally attractive at best, and online dating's worked pretty well for me. If nothing else it'll be an easy way to meet lots of different guys and figure out what you're looking for.

• yeah a lot of people tell me to try online.. haven't yet cus I can't get past reading people's profiles and laughing. How do you take it seriously enough to give someone a chance?

• I think it's ok to laugh a little. I just try to appreciate that there's really no way to fill out a dating profile without sound a little silly. We don't normally approach people IRL and start listing all the ways that we're a great catch. Also in my experience there isn't much correlation between the quality of a person's written profile our chemistry on dates. I've gone out with girls that wrote two words but were super charming in person and girls who whose profiles were amazing but weren't that great at holding actual conversations. Pictures and messages are more important.

• yeah that's why I find online dating so hard and dislike it.. nothing beats meeting someone in person