Does anyone else feel like they'll just be single forever?

Or is it just me? I always feel like it's just me.

I just have bad luck with dating. You know some people are really good at it and have good luck and always make dating look so easy? Yeah I'm the complete opposite.

I just want to give up and be single forever. Any tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm marginally attractive at best, and online dating's worked pretty well for me. If nothing else it'll be an easy way to meet lots of different guys and figure out what you're looking for.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah a lot of people tell me to try online.. haven't yet cus I can't get past reading people's profiles and laughing. How do you take it seriously enough to give someone a chance?

• I think it's ok to laugh a little. I just try to appreciate that there's really no way to fill out a dating profile without sound a little silly. We don't normally approach people IRL and start listing all the ways that we're a great catch. Also in my experience there isn't much correlation between the quality of a person's written profile our chemistry on dates. I've gone out with girls that wrote two words but were super charming in person and girls who whose profiles were amazing but weren't that great at holding actual conversations. Pictures and messages are more important.

• yeah that's why I find online dating so hard and dislike it.. nothing beats meeting someone in person

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If you're that frustrated, you should take a break and return to it when you have cleared your mind a bit. Meeting someone can be very random anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep looking a good tip? I don't know it’s definitely not complicated maybe your just shy try being more outgoing

1|0
    0|0
    • I have tried... but guys just don't like me for some reason.. they think Im' pretty but they don't end up liking me

• Show All
    • I don't really know.. I guess a lot of times it's that I don't like them.. or guys your age hit on me and I can't possibly date someone who is 21. If it's not that then I guess I get scared showing interest in anyone so I guess they think I'm not interested, so that's my fault. Or I like the wrong guys. I really don't know

• What’s wrong with dating younger guys?

• I do, but I'm not sad or mopey about it, I know I want to live a life of freedom

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah sometimes I see it that way, but all my friends are either in relationships or so obsessed with finding a boyfriend or girlfriend that they spend all their time going on dates.

it's hard to make new friends when you're older, especially in my city. there is another city I go to often for work and I've made new friends there (it's a bigger, better city than mine) but i'm not there all the time and don't think i can move there... so it does get kind of lonely at times.

• I have been single almost to years. I want to find a woman and enjoy a life I have never had.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably xD

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes