How to ask for a open relationship?

I've been seeing this girl for a couple of months. We get along amazingly and we have great sex. But she's a bit overweight and just don't find her that attractive. She's been sniffing round us being exclusive but I don't want that. Rather then cheat (not something I do) I'd rather have a open relationship. What would facilitate this?
Thanks for your answers. She asked me last night. I told her I didn't want be exclusive and she asked is this this a hook up? We agreed yes.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• All I’m saying is if my boyfriend turned round to me and asked “can we have an open relationship?” I’d wonder why. It could really knock her confidence because if my boyfriend asked me I’d think there was something wrong with me and that’s why he wanted other woman wether that is I’m bad in bed or he feels there is something missing. My point is if there is something missing to the point where you want someone else just tell her you don’t want any sort of relationship with her and find someone more fitted to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her you like how much you get along together and that you enjoy hanging with her, but you are not yet wanting to be exclusive and rather keep it open! In other words just tell the truth without the overweight part.. that's what a gentleman would do