What can a guy do to impress a girl on a date?

3138

Most Helpful Girls

• For me personally.
    Be a gentleman.
    Make me laugh.
    Not talk to much or too little.
    Ask me some questions (be a good listener and take in information)
    Have a good sense of humor.
    Be honest (even if may not like the answer)
    Smell good/good hygiene.
    Dressed nicely.
    Flirt with me a little.
    Talk about interesting things.
    Compliment me (if sincere)
    Be upbeat.
    Make me feel comfortable.

This would definitely be good.

• So basically and correct me if I’m wrong, we need to show that we care and we are high standard that sounds pretty easy but I guess it’s kind of those things were it’s easy to say but hard to do

• And I bet you don't need to do anything, it's on him to win you over.

• People can say whatever opinion they want but for me. A guy NEEDS TO: open my chair and car door. Hold the door and let me walk into the room first. Hand on my waist. Walk tall. Dress nice and just hold himself up like a man. Maybe pay. If all of this isn't shown to me after date #2 I dont date them.

People have standards and these are mine for reasons. I shouldn't have to lower my standards to accommodate society.

• Does he know all of this before you date him?

• @emmanuel_macaroni Yea I didn't know you could open a chair either. Must be some type of magic trick

• I'm not going to respond after this message because like I said it's my personal opinion and I have every right to dream, pick and raise my standards for MY guy. BUT if a guy has done all this... that means HIS MOTHER raised him right. If not HE raised himself right. he grew up or conditioned himself to know that chivalry is still important to some women (me) and that regardless of what is going in in society with how we depict gener roles... he still knows the basics of how to show respect early in the relationship. Fyi. I have dated 4 men... and ALL 4 men were different races, ages and ethnic background and yes... ALL 4 MEN treated me with all that I mentioned WITHOUT me saying or hinting about it. Why we broke up? All left for the military, went to college far away or had a different career plan than me. So you can all joke about it. But there are real beautiful decent men out there with strong values that women like me appreciate.

Most Helpful Guys

• Be a gentleman smell nice dress well. And offer a chair and wait for to sit down before you sit down and if she goes to stand to use the washroom then you stand and wait fore her to leave. Then when she return's you stand holding the chair fore her to sit down then you sit down. Then going to the car you open the door fore her always the gentlemen.

• As I always tell my clients.. be armed with really great questions and listen and interact with here answers. Good examples:

1. Have you traveled anywhere cool lately/do you have any trips coming up? 🔥

2. What are you most passionate about? 📌

3. What’s something you’ve always wanted to try? 📍

4. Any good movies you want to see that are out right now? 🚨

Try and stay away from YES and NO questions. Conversations need to have a good flow back and forth and good questions like this will help.