Should I ask a girl to a country fair?

I have been talking to this girl for about a week now, and I want to ask her to come to a country fair this weekend. I'm going with my friends, and I wanted to ask her if she wanted to come with us. She knows all of my friends, and I was going to ask one of her friends to come too just to make sure it isn't too awkward. I just wanted to know if this is a good "first date" Idea. I was going to later in the night (because all the fairs lights will be on and there is concerts and stuff). However we met in highschool which was a vocational highschool so it brought a bunch of different people together. I am from the more "country" part of the area and she is from the city. Would she still enjoy something like this?

Any opinons would be welcome, and any ideas of what i should do with her, and what things I should say are a great help. thanks!

01