Guys, Does it scare a guy away to date a woman who has a baby but isn't involved with the baby-father?

• Yes, it makes things awkward when I'm involved with a woman who has a baby from a different guy
    Vote A
  • No, it really doesn't matter. Just as long as she isn't involved with the baby father
    Vote B
  • It all depends on how the woman carries herself (example: maturity, approachability, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Other. Explanation optional
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I date a girl with a baby for two month and i was worried about 3 things

First of all: i'll never be the most important person in her life. That could sound selfish but then i realized that i could deal with it

Second point: what will happen if the father decide to come back for her and for the baby? Would she put me aside?

Well i talked to her what i was worried about and she said that was normal, those question where legit

We broke up for different reasons and the baby wasn't a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys don't want a child that early especially if it's not theirs it's harsh and most guys could definitely get over such a thing but it's the way it is.
    why is it this way? because see if a women of say 20 years old has a kid and her relationship with the father of the kid ends she's going to be looking for a different partner to help her, now no 20 year old guy wants to have a kid all of a sudden out of no where because they're still drinking, doing drugs and partying and a kid would prevent them from going out with friends. for short it's a huge burden no young guy wants to have at such a young age.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I love kids, especially little bundled up poop factories. If the donor is out of the picture, but still helping raise his kid, thats fine, but if he's a deadbeat, then there would be a discussion with him. Dating a woman who has kids is slightly different, include the child on the date. Have fun and do something romantic when the little one is asleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't want to be around babies and all the time they consume or eventually have to deal with some stranger that upsets the woman. I've done diapers and have no desire to do more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel that if she has a baby, she is only looking for serious relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how she handles being a single mom. Babies don't scare me, but irresponsibility does a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does raise a lot of questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's very scary for most young guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 28 year old virgin because I don't want to deal with kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • How long was you with the baby dad for

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes