Guys, Does it scare a guy away to date a woman who has a baby but isn't involved with the baby-father?

• Yes, it makes things awkward when I'm involved with a woman who has a baby from a different guy
  • No, it really doesn't matter. Just as long as she isn't involved with the baby father
  • It all depends on how the woman carries herself (example: maturity, approachability, etc.)
    Vote C
  • Other. Explanation optional
    Vote D

11

Most Helpful Guys

• I date a girl with a baby for two month and i was worried about 3 things

First of all: i'll never be the most important person in her life. That could sound selfish but then i realized that i could deal with it

Second point: what will happen if the father decide to come back for her and for the baby? Would she put me aside?

Well i talked to her what i was worried about and she said that was normal, those question where legit

We broke up for different reasons and the baby wasn't a problem

• most guys don't want a child that early especially if it's not theirs it's harsh and most guys could definitely get over such a thing but it's the way it is.
    why is it this way? because see if a women of say 20 years old has a kid and her relationship with the father of the kid ends she's going to be looking for a different partner to help her, now no 20 year old guy wants to have a kid all of a sudden out of no where because they're still drinking, doing drugs and partying and a kid would prevent them from going out with friends. for short it's a huge burden no young guy wants to have at such a young age.