How important is a potential partner's age to you if you're both adults?

• Age is just a number
  • There are limits (please explain)

615

Most Helpful Girls

• So much I want to say, so many differences in between and opinions. Am 33 and his 51 there’s A few good ones and a lot of down ones mostly. He’s always saying I have someone else or talking to someone else out of nowhere, or only because i missed a call from him... lol. Oh lord 🙄😏

• Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if one of the People in a relationship with a big age gap is especially suspicious that their Partner will bail.

• For me, age can play a role into my personal decision to date someone. Ultimately, it comes down to the persons maturity and life experiences as well as what they are looking for in a relationship. Recently, I was persuaded by a younger man and the attraction was there and I was quite flattered.. however, I am not looking for a casual relationship and i knew that this was what they were seeking so I decided against it..
    That doesn't mean I wouldn't be open to dating someone younger in the future.. if they were looking for something substantial.

Most Helpful Guys

• If I have to explain who the Beach Boys are and what CCR stands then you are too young for me. Otherwise if I have to ell her who walked on the moon first and who was killed in Dallas then she is too young for me.
    Several of us were at a beach house playing games and stuff. They made fun of me fore joking about my test. So I asked my date where the Vietnam War took place. She thought a long time then admitted she didn't know but knew it was important. lol.
    She was to young for me but it was a setup the others brought. My fault.