Girls, Do You Care If Your Partner Is Looking At Another Girl’s Butt?

Guys can answer too. I fucking curious
Updates:
To answer my own question.. it depends. As long as he isn’t staring. Or being disrespectful. Because I glance at guys/girls booty all the time. And I’m pretty sure he would do it too. Just don’t have me looking stupid.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Depend how long have been with the girl and how she is if its been like a month im not gonna look at girls but exept if there somthing wrong or just curious or if the girl i, with is flat but its normal, i think

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• No, I don't. If she's checking out a girl's butt, I'd assume she's seeking inspiration.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think people naturally still check out other people even though they are with someone. maybe because we do it out of habit when we were single or we can't help it because thats how nature made us lol

1|0
    0|0
    • yup excellent point of view! as long as they are not making super obvious and disrespectful it should be fine

• Most girls definitely care, even if they don't want to make a big deal about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd ask her to tell me whenever she sees an interesting butt. I'm curious to see what she likes xD
    No need to be shy about it. It's just looking, as long as she comes to me for everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care, cause I ain't got no ass to shake.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't help it but not to look

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha, she points them out :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• HELLYES.. I would be pissed and know that he is cheating on me.
    If he is in a relationship with me there is no fucking reason for lookin at other women

1|0
    0|2
  • Not really, honestly I'm probably checking her out already 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm probably looking at it too.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes