Should I even bother approaching women?

I'm 19, I want to know what it's like to love and be loved, but I'm not confident enough to approach women that I find attractive at school. I'm told you have to sell yourself when you introduce yourself so they have a reason to like you, but how can I sell myself when I'm lacking in confidence. How do I improve my confidence? Any suggestions?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I would bestow upon you the Triforce of Courage, but I sadly do not have that power...

If women can't see how wonderful you are, then they need to get their eyes checked! You'll find confidence with time. You will find the right woman someday; you're still young. Right now you need to work on you're opening line, then one day you'll find the perfect girl and you won't be shy or scared because you know she's the one you're meant to be with. Don't stress too much about this. You'll gain confidence. Just believe in yourself. :)

"A sword wields no power, unless the hand that holds it has courage." -Hero's Shade

• It's just, I feel like I'm at that age where I should be meeting people. Everyone in my fam says when will I bring one home and when will I meet someone. How can I if I struggle with even talking to women? I feel like I should be worrying but you're right.. I am young. Its complicated. Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Why bother, women only like 6’+ guys, with 6 packs and big dicks. They’re all a bunch of size queens who hate the majority of men, keep yourself away from women