Should I change?

I'm 19 turning 20 in November. And I still haven't even kissed a girl. Yea I know loser. But girls always hit on me until they get to know me then they just say I'm innocent and cute adorable. I don't think it's cuz I'm ugly every girl says I look like Dylan obrien (exactly like him apparently) and he gets a lot of attention from girls so I know it's not my looks. Maybe I should try being meaner? What do you guys think?
Updates:
Thanks for opinions

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Just have more confident and be a dick

0|0
    0|1
  • Just be yourself! Confidence helps though. Confidence is the most attractive trait in my opinion. But don't change your personality. The right girl will come along. I didn't have my first kiss until I was like 18-19, and only got my first boyfriend at 23. Don't rush it you'll be fine!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• nah, going meaner is never the way to go. be true to yourself and be honest and someone will appreciate that eventually. you can also try focusing on friendships, there's a lot of reasons for it, for one it can be extremely fulfilling, romance isn't the only way to achieve an emotionally intimate and satisfying relationship. another reason is friendships are the best way to start a relationship, if it ends up romantic then you already know a lot about each other and how to have fun together, and if it doesn't then you still have a friend and that's nice too. also the more people you meet and the more you put yourself out there, the better chance you have of meeting the right person. everyone I've ever dated i was close friends with first, including my current SOs, and one of them i met because the first invited me to an rpg. (they know about each other, it's chill.) so just live your life the way you want to live it, make friends, and you'll be a lot happier than if you bend over backwards for a relationship, and you might end up in a relationship anyway. there's no rush

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes