I'm not fond of my girlfriend's favorite dress, should I tell her or keep my mouth shut?

It's just that one dress I don't like, but it's her favorite to wear.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you like it if she hassled you about your clothes?

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If she asks for your opinion, you can be honest or tell her that her other dresses are much better than this one and that you don’t really like it on her as much. It’s her favorite, and unless it looks absolutely ridiculous and inappropriate, withholding your opinion might be best. For example, if her dress is very revealing, unreasonably so, then that might warrant a voice from you, especially if you two are going somewhere where that’s inappropriate. On the other hand, if her favorite dress is red and you hate red, then it’s best to be quiet about it. It all depends on the specifics and the girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• have you ever gone shopping with her? she's only trying to attract you and feel confident while she wears it. is it a daily dress type of dress? buy her an amazing dress while out with her. she might not like it, but you will and that's what's going to matter. she'll wear both, but it evens out in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it would better to just let her have it if it's her favorite dress. Or is there a good reason it bothers you?

1|0
    0|0
  • tell the truth. at the end of the day to a women it doesn't matter what the male thinks

0|0
    0|0
  • What don't you like about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • shut up and take her shopping.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is one of those times you have to shut-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it to yourself...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes