I'm not fond of my girlfriend's favorite dress, should I tell her or keep my mouth shut?

It's just that one dress I don't like, but it's her favorite to wear.

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you like it if she hassled you about your clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she asks for your opinion, you can be honest or tell her that her other dresses are much better than this one and that you don’t really like it on her as much. It’s her favorite, and unless it looks absolutely ridiculous and inappropriate, withholding your opinion might be best. For example, if her dress is very revealing, unreasonably so, then that might warrant a voice from you, especially if you two are going somewhere where that’s inappropriate. On the other hand, if her favorite dress is red and you hate red, then it’s best to be quiet about it. It all depends on the specifics and the girl