Guys, are you okay with the idea of your Girlfriend using body shaper/ waist trainer? Or dies it feel weird when you grab her? What are your thoughts?

• I'm okay
    Vote A
  • Is not necessary
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You do you! If it helps you feel more secure, and helps to achieve the look that you'd like, I'm not going to make you feel bad about it.
    Don't get me wrong, I'll pay more attention to showing appreciation for you, since I'll have realized that you have some issues with your body image, but it's still yours to do with what you please.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• My current girlfriend uses a waist trainer because of her body image issues. I don't know much, but from what I've heard it's not harmful to her health as long as she uses it correctly. If it helps her feel less ashamed of her body, even though she's perfect but those damn body issues won't let her see it, and it doesn't harm her or have negative long term effects I think it's perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • In this day and age where most women i have talked with and meet. Don't put out the effort of trying to keep there body healthy. I think its a great thing you are interested in keeping your body healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what those are but its not nessary natural is normaly better

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to feel my girl. A little extra flab (love handles) doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body shapers are like push up bras. They are deceiving and should be burned. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL Now that's just funny. I think the push up bra's are perfect for the less fortune lady's who were not gifted with a larger chest size it makes them fell more like a women in there eyes should look.
      But I do see your point.. BURN ALL BRA"S and pants.. LOL Booty shorts only

• Lol. Heard that!

• It’s her body she can do what she wants, except abortion cause that seed was mine

0|0
    0|0
  • My wider is very slim and doesn't need one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope stay away that leads to cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats very cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes