Do you think women are chosen by men or women choose men?

I feel like if I women is waiting for guys to talk to her she’s being chosen

25

Most Helpful Girl

• 50/50

• How come everyone say that but women acknowledge that men should wow them?

• If he is good he will go for other girl. I am average looking :)

• Lol you probably to humble to have this conversation then.

Most Helpful Guys

• Both I think if they like you they will try to appear around you intentionally to get your attention. If you just happen to see them one day for the first time and she hasn’t had time to think about it you better have really good looks like a brad Pitt type for better chances or just don’t expect much. I think both equally decide really.

• Yeah but rich ugly guys would probably disagree lol

• Well I know a lot of rich hairy balding men that seem to have an endless supply of young girls on there yacht, so it seem to me like those girls where chosen lol

• Yeah true lucky guy.

• Women definitely choose men! Make no mistake; ladies are in charge

• Do you know what definition of a cuck is?

• I do, but I looked this up, just for you: "A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own"