Do you think women are chosen by men or women choose men?

I feel like if I women is waiting for guys to talk to her she’s being chosen

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 50/50

0|0
    0|0
    • How come everyone say that but women acknowledge that men should wow them?

• Show All
    • If he is good he will go for other girl. I am average looking :)

• Lol you probably to humble to have this conversation then.

Most Helpful Guys

• Both I think if they like you they will try to appear around you intentionally to get your attention. If you just happen to see them one day for the first time and she hasn’t had time to think about it you better have really good looks like a brad Pitt type for better chances or just don’t expect much. I think both equally decide really.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but rich ugly guys would probably disagree lol

• Show All
    • Well I know a lot of rich hairy balding men that seem to have an endless supply of young girls on there yacht, so it seem to me like those girls where chosen lol

• Yeah true lucky guy.

• Women definitely choose men! Make no mistake; ladies are in charge

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you know what definition of a cuck is?

• I do, but I looked this up, just for you: "A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• it's a mutual thing. there's no reason girls cannot initiate the contact. it's also quite flattering. in the end, either partner can opt to turn the other down.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you think the statistics are for women who initiate contact? I would say it less than 10% of women

• Show All
    • Hmm where do you live? Because my states show that women past the age of 30 usually go back to a past lover or never get married.

• currently in tx but have lived all over the world since early 80s.
      haven't experienced that many women who go back to former lovers. percentage of "never married" is rather low, as well.

• It has to be both in a way. If a woman has many men coming to approach her daily, then she can choose who she messages and gives attention to. For a man, there’s plenty of women that men come into contact with on the daily and they choose who to approach, how to approach, and if they want to continue interacting with these women. I don’t consider online to be “real” necessarily, because so many factors and variables aren’t taken into consideration and aren’t evident, which they would be if interaction was face to face in person. I’m strictly talking about that

0|0
    0|0
  • In reality, both. It takes two to tango.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well a girl that has never spoken to a guy to me sound like she’s just allowing the right person to choose her, because if I chase something it’s not allowing me to catch it if I’m skilled enough I’ll get what I want

Recommended myTakes