Girls, what do you think about guys who work outside in the heat all day and get sweaty and dirty?

I run a lawn care business and frequently stop at gas stations to use the bathroom, grab a drink etc. Sometimes I wonder what the female cashiers think of me. lol Are they probably like ewww he's gross!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Having worked at a bank in a rural area many of our business customers were in construction, renovation or lawn care., some were factory workers. I never judged them for being smelly or dirty, Id be the same way if i did that work. The difference is most guys washed their hands or used sanitizer before handing us their stuff. At the very least they wiped their hands off. But i had one custoner who just didn't care. Hed cut his hand and just put duck tape over it without washing his hands or anything. Anything he handed me was covered in muck and you could feel the grainy dirt over everything. He wouldbt even stomp off before walking in, hed just track hus dirt in with him. So yeah. I judged him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• They think you are a broke loser who looks if you have any are gonna go to shit from working hard labor jobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what it seems like. lol

• Show All
    • I know. I don't know why though.

• People are scared of people they don’t know it’s how we are brought up sry I just don’t like my neighbor it’s not about you. I’m thinking about killing this guy.!

• Absolutely nothing. We hate to face reality, but we are below notice to the vast majority of people who see us, and people are their job (Assuming it's an hourly job at a large chain store) are usually just focusing on getting their job done. A customer's a customer, so long as they aren't obnoxious you don't notice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes