Post dinner ideas?

I am taking my girlfriend out to dinner on her birthday, and I plan on having us dress up very nice (suit/ nice dress). What kind of things could we do after eating?
Updates:
Would wine tasting be better before or after dinner? There’s a wine tasting place a short distance from where we are going to eat.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on what's available in your area!

If you're in the city, you could take a stroll through the nice part of town holding hands and enjoying the lights. Lit up bridges are one of my personal favorite spots.

If you're by a beach, pack some beachwear and go... do what y'all do whether that be stargazing, swimming or getting it on.

If you're in a more wooded, quiet type place then I recommend a bonfire and stargazing.

Those are just some things I personally enjoy, don't cost a cent, and is private, special and romantic.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Take your girlfriend out for a nice drive around town, go for a late night walk, steamy erotic massage or have sex

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Crash at a friend's house and pretend the last time they got drunk they scheduled a dinner date at their house.

When they mention that they don't remember, tell them "Well why else would we be showing up dressed like this man?"

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes