Should I leave my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years, when I first met him he was so sweet and so interested in me. My friends would tell me that they can tell by the way he looks at me that he loves me. We live far away from each other so I haven’t seen him for 1 year of our relationship but we still stayed together because we’re in love but he hardly talks to me, he doesn’t reply to my texts for hours and he used to not reply for days before. He’s been doing this for like months so I’m used to it but I know its wrong and I’m just ignoring it because I love him. He sends me 1 or 2 texts per day. He’s alwaus out in the night with his friends and never tells me what he’s doing. When I’m upset about something he won’t bother to find out what I’m upset about. He just says things like “you don’t want to be with me anymore” if I get upset about something. He does say he loves me and that but it’s not just about saying sweet things to me, if he isn’t showing that he cares or making any effort it’s not love. What do you think his feelings are based on what I’ve told you? Do guys act like this when they’re 2 years into a relationship or should I leave him?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think normal you feel that way and that's normal for long distance relationships. But you to understand that soemtimes he doesn't have time and he doesn't mean to ignore you but should first talk things out before ending it

• This ain’t the first time he’s done this. We’ve already talked about this so many time so becuase he keeps doing the same thing. He knows it upsets me but still does it. And when I confront him about ignoring me he lies to me and he's always online on whatsapp talking to other people. I understand sometimes he doesn’t have time but this happens nearly every day and there’s no explanation

• Well if that's the case, it is a bit mess up. You guys can take a break if you don't really want to break up

Most Helpful Girl

• "out of sight out of mind". first explain him what bothers you just like you did in here. if he still does that just let go. it does not matter how long you are together if he does not care about you any more. long distance relationship is not something that every couple can handle.