Should I leave my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years, when I first met him he was so sweet and so interested in me. My friends would tell me that they can tell by the way he looks at me that he loves me. We live far away from each other so I haven’t seen him for 1 year of our relationship but we still stayed together because we’re in love but he hardly talks to me, he doesn’t reply to my texts for hours and he used to not reply for days before. He’s been doing this for like months so I’m used to it but I know its wrong and I’m just ignoring it because I love him. He sends me 1 or 2 texts per day. He’s alwaus out in the night with his friends and never tells me what he’s doing. When I’m upset about something he won’t bother to find out what I’m upset about. He just says things like “you don’t want to be with me anymore” if I get upset about something. He does say he loves me and that but it’s not just about saying sweet things to me, if he isn’t showing that he cares or making any effort it’s not love. What do you think his feelings are based on what I’ve told you? Do guys act like this when they’re 2 years into a relationship or should I leave him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think normal you feel that way and that's normal for long distance relationships. But you to understand that soemtimes he doesn't have time and he doesn't mean to ignore you but should first talk things out before ending it

0|0
    0|0
    • This ain’t the first time he’s done this. We’ve already talked about this so many time so becuase he keeps doing the same thing. He knows it upsets me but still does it. And when I confront him about ignoring me he lies to me and he's always online on whatsapp talking to other people. I understand sometimes he doesn’t have time but this happens nearly every day and there’s no explanation

• Well if that's the case, it is a bit mess up. You guys can take a break if you don't really want to break up

Most Helpful Girl

• "out of sight out of mind". first explain him what bothers you just like you did in here. if he still does that just let go. it does not matter how long you are together if he does not care about you any more. long distance relationship is not something that every couple can handle.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You have a heart to heart talk you sit down and air your feelings out you don't throw in the towel

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve told him plenty of times that I get upset when he doesn’t talk to me and what does he do about it? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and continues ignoring me as if I never said anything about it. And isn’t the least concerned when I’m upset so bringing it up again is like going in the same circle and I know how it’s going to end up. Talking to him isn’t an option

• Show All
    • Aw your sweet, of course pls join me on my walk x

• Thank you :-)

• He is 100 percent cheating, guaranteed

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like most of the love is gone by now

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don’t know how guys act when in a relationship, but if you have to question it, then I think you know the answer is you should leave the relationship...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes