Am I incapable of being loved?

I suffer from bipolar depression and I have anxiety and tons of stress and the medicine I take for my depression and anxiety just makes me angry and i hate it but it’s either that or constantly thinking about death and I tend to push girls that care about me away and I hate it but I’m confident in myself my body and stuff it’s just my mind is damaged from mental and emotional abuse for 17 years

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the pills might help you a little, but I think that in your case if someone shows love and care for you. You'll get better, don't push away those who love you. Don't push away those who are constantly around you asking you what's wrong, don't push away those who come back to you even at your worst time. It might be your only way out.

• It is my only way out besides a knife rope gun or pills and alcohol but I’m not going to take those ways I’m going to live my life alone or not

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, you're capable of being lived. I'm just not sure if anyone is capable of loving you. I'm not.

• People ask why I only ask girls questions

• Just stop

• Why? None of what I said is wrong.