Am I incapable of being loved?

I suffer from bipolar depression and I have anxiety and tons of stress and the medicine I take for my depression and anxiety just makes me angry and i hate it but it’s either that or constantly thinking about death and I tend to push girls that care about me away and I hate it but I’m confident in myself my body and stuff it’s just my mind is damaged from mental and emotional abuse for 17 years

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the pills might help you a little, but I think that in your case if someone shows love and care for you. You'll get better, don't push away those who love you. Don't push away those who are constantly around you asking you what's wrong, don't push away those who come back to you even at your worst time. It might be your only way out.

0|1
    0|0
    • It is my only way out besides a knife rope gun or pills and alcohol but I’m not going to take those ways I’m going to live my life alone or not

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, you're capable of being lived. I'm just not sure if anyone is capable of loving you. I'm not.

0|0
    0|1
    • People ask why I only ask girls questions

• Show All
    • Just stop

• Why? None of what I said is wrong.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You are not incapable of being loved, you just need to find a girl who sees you for who you really are and has a bit of backbone. Don't be in to much of a hurry. You'll find her 🙂

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m not really in a hurry I just don’t want to die alone and plus the only reason I’m like this now is because of my ex girlfriend my first girlfriend who cheated on me on Vday which was when I planned to give her my virginity since we’ve been together for a year and she’s honestly one of my biggest reasons for the built up anger and sadness and lack of trust and pushing people away

• Show All
    • Opening up to others makes us vulnerable, I agree. Being hurt by your ex and best friend like that was a serious backstabbing.

You decide how much you want to open up, what you do and don't want to tell, you can try to get to know everything about the girl first before you tell her more about yourself. You hold the reigns in the matter.

Getting to know someone, doesn't mean you have to give her your virginity. I mean you either connect and that's great! Or you don't and you part as friends and move on. You don't have to take shit from anyone, ever.

There are plenty of girls who are willing to date you and have an understanding about your view on life.

• Yeah I understand that and I won’t be revealing much about myself until I’m sure I can trust her

• Awww but no, you're not incapable of being loved.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don’t know if I am though I honestly do more harm than good but I also have this like romantic side of me that comes out when I’m truly happy and that was only with my first girlfriend who ended up cheating on me on Valentine’s Day but now I can’t even be happy playing video games or anything

• Show All
    • Thank you 😊

• Anytime.😊

• no you are not..
    now stop it 😠

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course you're not <3 . You've been through some traumatic shit and you need to work through that so you can put it behind you and not let it poison how you see potential partners in the future. It'll take some time to heal but it's completely do-able. It's also a good idea to talk to your doctor about maybe trying a different dosage or different meds altogether if you feel like you're getting negative side effects- you shouldn't have to live with that <3

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for the opinion you really made my day and I definitely will make it through and I already asked my doctor he gave me a lower dosage and it seems to have fixed it

• That is really great to hear! All the luck to you <3

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes