Am I the only guy who is a lot into mature women?

im 19 and i like women aged 35 up to 50 but not older , i never found younger girls or girls my age attractive.

114

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Certainly not. I've never been like that though. I mean I found some older women extremely attractive, like ones who are sophisticated and dress really well and just give off a vibe of sophistication and maturity in a way I generally didn't find in girls my age when I was your age -- like Rosamund Pike now (that sort of vibe) when I was a teenager or in my 20s. Like I think I would have really loved this sort of thing in my 20s:

parade.com/.../gone-girl-rosamund-pike-ftr.jpg

And she tends to portray very sophisticated and mature types of characters. And there was certainly perhaps a fantasy there of sorts when I encountered a particularly attractive older woman. But where the fantasy broke down for me always was the prospect of actually dating and forming relationships with them. For that I always found around girls my age or slightly younger more appealing since we could get along in a way beyond some fantasy of an older woman seducing me and then not knowing what to do afterwards when we're in an actual relationship.

• Same sort of thing for me when I was a teenager in school and crushing on some of the more attractive teachers I had (they were in their late 20s or so, but that was almost twice my age at the time). Like there's the basic sexual fantasy but it all breaks down if it goes beyond that -- like what am I gonna do on the dates when I'm 14-years old dating a 29-year old woman? That sort of thing. So that's always what kept me more focused on girls my age.

• I wonder if, in your case, it will continue to shift upwards with age? Like in my case I think I tended to almost always find, throughout my life, some of the most attractive women in their late 20s or early 30s, and that was true even as a child. But it didn't move upwards as I got older.

• Smart man, you learned at a great age. You are in your prime now, while women hit theirs between 28 and 34, or somewhere around there. Older women can teach you a lot. Pay special attention to what they tell you.

• yea i never found young girls attractive , i will if i get a little bit older.