Guys, Fellas, would you be willing to spend 15 hours alone at the snow with a girl who is just a friend?

Even if you love the snow.. would you be alone with a girl for 15 hours if she is just a friend and you had no romantic interest in her?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Nah
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on what we do in those 15 hours. If it's hiking, skiing, ice-fishing, etc. then sure, why not. But if it's just sitting and talking - then no. I don't think I like anyone that much to be talking for 15 hours straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we were doing something like skiing. Then sure i would take a girl who is a friend of mine. You wouldn't think about it if the person who was a friend. Being of the same sex. The only difference is that you will be with someone your not in competition with for meeting that cute/handsome person. Plus sometimes a girl is a much better for a girl to act as your wing man. Or a guy to act as a wing woman for his friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, i still enjoy being with my female friends

0|0
    0|0
  • here's the thing if a guy wants to spend time with you at all on a constant basis he is porbably into you.

I dont have out with my "just friends" female friends too often we sometimes like meet and talk for like 20 minutes and thats it. trust me if a guy had no interest in you he would literally not give you much attention

0|1
    0|0
  • Friend is a friend. If we become friends, it means we like each other's companionship. I would totally be willing to spend

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 hours in the snow is a long ass time O_O But if the hours were more reason, say 2-3, sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 hours in snow doens't sound fun at all. With or without a woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what were doing for those 15 feakin hours cause I've got shit o do regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless we had some reason to be out there, like we were hiking or something...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I don't love snow and cold nearly enough for that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes