Guys, Fellas, would you be willing to spend 15 hours alone at the snow with a girl who is just a friend?

Even if you love the snow.. would you be alone with a girl for 15 hours if she is just a friend and you had no romantic interest in her?
  • Yes
  • Nah

10

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on what we do in those 15 hours. If it's hiking, skiing, ice-fishing, etc. then sure, why not. But if it's just sitting and talking - then no. I don't think I like anyone that much to be talking for 15 hours straight.

• If we were doing something like skiing. Then sure i would take a girl who is a friend of mine. You wouldn't think about it if the person who was a friend. Being of the same sex. The only difference is that you will be with someone your not in competition with for meeting that cute/handsome person. Plus sometimes a girl is a much better for a girl to act as your wing man. Or a guy to act as a wing woman for his friend.