Girls, how does it feel to date a tall guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It feels like I am protected. As I am a lightweight, he can put his hands under my elbows and lift me to his height to kiss me. Now THAT does feel funny!

1|0
    0|0
  • A bit uncomfortable. It's nice that he's much taller than me, it's attractive and it means hugging him is lovely, but it can be a bit awkward too.

0|0
    0|0
    • can u explain more?

• Well, I'm always looking up at him and unless he wants to bend down or I want to sit on something, then we can't kiss comfortably

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I don't know. I've never dated anyone tall. 🤷🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • well, they make the best cuddle buddies... you can bear hug them... and it's kinda cute when he tries to help you with stuff on higher shelves... but then sometimes it's awkward... but it doesn't matter as long as you're happy with him

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated before. But i think i prefer a tall guys as thry are taller, personally i think they would give you better hugs and make you feel more secure/protected. But although there are a few good things there are also quite a few bad things that come along with dating a tall guy. But then i guess thats what makes it even more cute

0|0
    0|0
  • He makes me feel tiny although I'm average size. It's cute most of the time when I look up to him then both of us re-realize how really tall he is then starts to tease me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My toes could tell you that they feel like they're being put to work too much since I always have to stand on tiptoes to reach him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm pretty tall myself)(5'10) it feels pretty normal 😅 My boyfriend is about 6'2 and I never had the struggle that I couldn't reach him for a kiss or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m tall too, so it doesn’t feel demeaning when I have to look down just to talk to someone that’s normal height

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels good. I feel protected when I’m around him cause he’s so tall and I’m so short. The only thing I don’t like is he walks faster than me cause his legs are so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • really nice as long as he not that much taller than me i want to be able to kiss him without him hurting his neck

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 5'6 and am dating a 6'4 guy... i look so tiny with him. i feel protected and i feel more like a woman 😊

0|0
    0|1
  • Im short, 5’3 and love y’all guys. They make me feel safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall guys are the best guys to date. They make me feel safe and they're automatically attractive because of their heights 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer tall guys! Which is a good thing because I am short so the majority of guys are taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s the best! I feel protected, and small. I’m 5’8” so I like to feel small compared to my boyfriend. Y’all guys are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's feel good, maybe because I like tall guys. Feel like I got protect and feel like I'm a cute little girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall is tall? And is taller still classed as tall? Or is that a different tall?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty great most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer guys who are at least 5’10

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them but i will date a short guy

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes me feel small (and protected)

0|0
    0|0
  • Date one you'll know

0|0
    0|0
  • Really good

1|0
    0|0
  • Its alright.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes