Under which circumstance amongst these can an ex win you back, if you have a new so?

• She’s drop dead gorgeous and sexy, new girlfriend is the opposite, and you broke up because of distance
    Vote A
  • New girlfriend has a shit personality and makes you realize old girlfriend wasn’t that terrible
    Vote B
  • She’s so hot you are still turned on by her
    Vote C
  • You realize she’s so much cooler than new girlfriend, even if less attractive
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• None. if I am in a relationship with another Woman. After it's over, sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • There is only one of my exes that I would want to get back together with

• What if the new woman is ugly and bad in bed and your ex sends you the hottest sext/nudes?

• That would be tempting, indeed, but I wouldn't want to be chucked like that for an ex, so I wouldn't do it either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never go back to my ex. He had his chance with me and screwed up.

I am pleased. My current boyfriend is much better.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• distance maybe if circumstances had changed, looks not so much a priority to me tbh
    if she was great, like made me laugh and we had good times together and enjoyed each others company then I would

however if she was one of those ex's that were beyond the worst none of them reasons would matter I just wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't vote for something i do not agree with. I leave things as. If she's an ex then she's an ex for a reason. Why go back for round two. If you crashed and burned on the first attempt

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. Exes are exes for a reason and none of mine have ever been worth the time and effort of getting back with because they were all horrible people in the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I have left my new partner, am single again, and the ex approaches me. The second option is most likely to lead to that scenario.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • An ex can't win me back even when I am single.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, she's dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look back. It has never worked for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes