Under which circumstance amongst these can an ex win you back, if you have a new so?

• She’s drop dead gorgeous and sexy, new girlfriend is the opposite, and you broke up because of distance
  • New girlfriend has a shit personality and makes you realize old girlfriend wasn’t that terrible
  • She’s so hot you are still turned on by her
    Vote C
  • You realize she’s so much cooler than new girlfriend, even if less attractive
    Vote D

19

Most Helpful Guy

• None. if I am in a relationship with another Woman. After it's over, sure.

• There is only one of my exes that I would want to get back together with

• What if the new woman is ugly and bad in bed and your ex sends you the hottest sext/nudes?

• That would be tempting, indeed, but I wouldn't want to be chucked like that for an ex, so I wouldn't do it either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never go back to my ex. He had his chance with me and screwed up.

I am pleased. My current boyfriend is much better.