Person I know in real life and am attracted to matched me on tinder, but then unmatched me... what does this mean?

So I know this person but not too well. Someone I'm very attracted to. We matched the other night on tinder, but I've never really matched with someone I know in person so I just set it aside and went back to what I was working on. This morning I remembered and went to message her but she had unmatched me?

Does this mean that she didn't want me to message her, or maybe it was because I didn't message her? We're on opposite sides of a pretty bad social situation (around a friends' breakup).

03