How do you stop not feeling good enough?

I kind of feel not good enough for any girls, I’ve been single for a few years and pretty much faced rejection after rejection. I kind of feel like I’m not good enough for anyone now regardless of how hard I try.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man, don't let rejection get you down. Especially don't start feeling like you're not "good enough". Keep trying to be good enough for everyone and you'll forget to be good to yourself. Take a step back and maybe rethink your approach to flirting/dating. There's someone for everyone. That's the truth. You just have to be willing to see that and do what it takes to make it happen. Good luck out there.