Your ex, who looks like the girl in the pic, sends you a series of sexy pictures and very naughty but also sweet texts, she wants your back: you?

Your ex, who looks like the girl in the pic, sends you a series of sexy pictures and very naughty but also sweet texts, she wants your back: you?
(girl in the pic is a Swedish underwear model)

You broke up with her because of distance, she has a great personality and is very sweet but didn’t take the breakup well and has not been doing well after it.

You rebounded der with a plain to very ugly friend of yours and the relationship lasted. Your ex made subtle comments about your new so’s looks and you blocked her on fa out of anger for that.

Now she sends you some very hot naughty pictures with a very naughty text, than a sweeter text saying she wants you back and she misses you. She’s the most beautiful girl you ever had and definitely your new girlfriend doesn’t come any close and is also quite shy in bed, whereas old girlfriend was a bomb in bed.

How are are you most likely to react?
  • Block her number
    Vote A
  • Jerk off to the pic but not answer
    Vote B
  • Tell her she’s crazy and to fuck off
    Vote C
  • Probably fall back in it because she’s too hot and sweet
    Vote D
  • Did I break up with a girl who looks like that? Am I an idiot?
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, I'm not too far away in Germany (and IRL my girlfriend lives in Vietnam!), but I wouldn't let an ex break up my relationship with a new girlfriend, no matter how hot she is (and the woman in the pic is).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd secretly have her as a side piece while getting pussy from the ugly girl. I'd bang the ugly one thinking of her and dreaming if we work out.

Why would I drop a girl like that? I'd fly to where she is if I needed sex that bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I'd block her, I'm not good with distance and if I'm already in a relationship, and she knew it, for her to send something as a naughty picture in hopes of getting back with me feels disrespectful and jealous, and jealousy to that extent is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be serious about what the problems were and say I'm dating a new girl. I don't know who typically leads in a relationship like this but as a man I lead in the bedroom and how good the sex is depends on me. Is there something your current girlfriend won't do with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get back with her, have sex one time, and then immediately kick her out of my house after and block her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, she's hot so I can afford to compromise on some of my conditions I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • She is a lunatic and indecisive very annoying trait

0|0
    0|0
  • Distance? I live in Sweden...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn’t ever date her but block her

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her she’s crazy and to fuck off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup...

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted E... Is that bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her what made her change her mind, and try to act hard to get. If she goes all the way she really wants you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes