Should a woman take the lead in a relationship, if she is more dominate , or let her man?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If she desires a dominant mentally strong man over a submissive one and she is clever, she will know that she has to give way to his ego. This kind of man doesn’t take much crap. If he is in charge and makes things happen and takes care of business such that dominant is not just a buzz word, why break it if it is working with her-own ego? If he is submissive and that is what she wants, she will have to be in charge, otherwise, they both will starve to death.

2|0
    0|0
  • A relationship has no set rules of who should do what. A man supposed to lead and dominate. If she's willing and able yto talk to her guy about her tendency to be a balance then all is golden.
    If relationship works fine with her being the dominate one then i see no problem as long as she's not cocky.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, if that's her nature and her partner feels comfortable with that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't see anything wrong with her taking the lead if she's more dominate, but I guess her partner would have to be happy with the dynamic too

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really know but in my case, a man leads and the wife follows...

0|0
    0|0
  • She can, but she should be careful about the man not start thinking that she is a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what in and the type of man. I'd say sure do anything you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever is most comfortable for both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask your man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there are "men" who would be happy to let a more dominant women take the lead. I personally would not tolerate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if you want to make him feel like a little bitch

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes