Should a woman take the lead in a relationship, if she is more dominate , or let her man?

111

Most Helpful Guys

• If she desires a dominant mentally strong man over a submissive one and she is clever, she will know that she has to give way to his ego. This kind of man doesn’t take much crap. If he is in charge and makes things happen and takes care of business such that dominant is not just a buzz word, why break it if it is working with her-own ego? If he is submissive and that is what she wants, she will have to be in charge, otherwise, they both will starve to death.

• A relationship has no set rules of who should do what. A man supposed to lead and dominate. If she's willing and able yto talk to her guy about her tendency to be a balance then all is golden.
    If relationship works fine with her being the dominate one then i see no problem as long as she's not cocky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, if that's her nature and her partner feels comfortable with that.