Girls do you have a problem with your boyfriend liking ‘sexy’ pics of other girls?

Like in bikini... or a picture of behind and showing only her butt... these kind of pics.. does it bother you if your boyfriend liked them?
Updates:
And I mean ‘liking’ as on instagram or fb

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Him enjoying those pictures isn't something most people would consider a problem at all.
    Him clicking "like" on them is slightly dissrespectful and would annoy quite a few girls but still isn't technically a breech of the typical relationship terms out there.
    If it's a occational thing don't do anything about it.
    If he does it a lot have a chat with him and tell him how that makes you feel.
    Don't accuse him of doing anything wrong pr say, just let him know what effect it has on you then the two of you can talk about how to deal with that.

Generally speaking I'd say that feeling uncomfortable about your partners interests or activities regarding others is a symptom of a lack of faith in his love for you and in the relationship itself and something that *should* be addressed.
    Not because he's technically doing something wrong with looking at or liking those pictures but because it means you don't feel loved enough and secure enough in the relationship to not care about it.

And the solution isn't neccessarily him stopping.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I honestly don't see the point of liking the pictures of some sluts. It is disrespectful and irrational but I don't think I would care that much. My body is great and I know that. It might annoy me just a bit because I just don't see the point.

1|0
    0|0
    • Would you ask about it or just leave it?

• Leave it as I don't care that much but if it's constant, it would get pretty suspicious to me and I'd feel disrespected. Like what is he trying? To get her attention? I'd shoot the question, of course.

• No. He doesn't use social media, so I don't have to worry about anything like that. I'd be a bit weirded out, if they did do that.

1|0
    0|0
    • What would you do if you saw he did like one?

• Nothing, really. It would irritate me, but I wouldn't do anything about it. It's just some picture of some girl. 🤷🏼 I don't see any reason to follow his activity on social media, so I probably wouldn't even notice.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 20

• It used to bother me but not anymore.
    I can’t tell if I’ve “grown up”or if I’m not as crazy about him as I used to be.

0|3
    0|0
  • I dont feel the need to seek out hot guys. I'm more than content in my partner. I'd hope he'd feel the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm insecure and know I'll never look like them and it just gets too much when I think he may have more of an attraction to them and not me.

0|1
    0|0
    • And what would you say if you saw it?

• Already happened. I just had a meltdown and I sent it to him because the girl's face was cut off and he just said, "What are you doing?". I usually just get upset and he'll just say "it's just a photo" and then I'll make a big deal about it because that's just me. I trust him but he just gets me so suspicious of him at times.

• I wouldn't mind because I'd like pictures of other guys in swimwear or just shirtless showing off their abs too lol

1|0
    0|0
  • If he knows them, yes... if they're just models he probably won't even meet with, I don't really care

1|0
    0|0
  • You really like this guy? Why, he doesn't seem interested in you.

1|0
    1|0
  • No, not at all. Thing is he does not do that anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't do it in front of me. I obviously won't be with him all the time so he'll probably do it then. I'm sure he will feel some time of way if it was the other way around also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do have a problem
    He doesn't need to like nor see any females at all
    No questions ask

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, I would tell him to move in with her and I would find a guy who appreciates me more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause if she don’t in front of me what won’t she do when I’m not there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Wouldn't bother me at all.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I'm jealous. I fight

0|2
    0|0
    • There would be no need to look if a guy had a beautiful girl like you

• It used to but he’s just being a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • s most of the girls dont like that

0|0
    0|0
  • My man never does that, he is more mature. I would be pissed. Why should he like these pictures? Would he also shout nice ass at her in the street? If he is not gonna do it in public and in front if you, why should he do it online.

Social media creates a lot of trouble in modern relationships. He shouldn’t try to look for more trouble.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I would get jealous. Sexy pics? Girls? Fuck you. That is disrespectful

2|4
    0|1
    • So if a girlfriend doesn't give pictures to the guy and your not available how do you expect him to "you know what?" At least by liking the pictures you can see what he is looking at. I wouldn't care if a girl did it to me, as I don't really care about social media.

• Why is it disrespectful?

• It's disrespectful! But it's natural for every man to like girl's body. Now if some girls wear revealing clothes, men can't help but stare.
      We can't control​ our eye's if we saw girls naked (exposing butt, thighs, chest)

Also men won't like it if their partner wears revealing clothes. Then?

What would you do if your partner doesn't like it if you​ wear revealing clothes? Would you stop wearing those?

• Yes I would have a problem
    My boyfriend did it ages ago
    So I told him off
    And now he doesn't do it anymore and is too scared to do it lol

0|0
    0|2
  • Yeah because what's the point of doing that?

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you do?

• Show All
    • And what if he was saying it’s nothing...

• Uh I'd probably get mad cuz he isn't putting my feelings into consideration. If its nothing why do it if he knows it makes me uncomfortable?

Recommended myTakes