Girls do you have a problem with your boyfriend liking ‘sexy’ pics of other girls?

Like in bikini... or a picture of behind and showing only her butt... these kind of pics.. does it bother you if your boyfriend liked them?
And I mean ‘liking’ as on instagram or fb

227

Most Helpful Guy

• Him enjoying those pictures isn't something most people would consider a problem at all.
    Him clicking "like" on them is slightly dissrespectful and would annoy quite a few girls but still isn't technically a breech of the typical relationship terms out there.
    If it's a occational thing don't do anything about it.
    If he does it a lot have a chat with him and tell him how that makes you feel.
    Don't accuse him of doing anything wrong pr say, just let him know what effect it has on you then the two of you can talk about how to deal with that.

Generally speaking I'd say that feeling uncomfortable about your partners interests or activities regarding others is a symptom of a lack of faith in his love for you and in the relationship itself and something that *should* be addressed.
    Not because he's technically doing something wrong with looking at or liking those pictures but because it means you don't feel loved enough and secure enough in the relationship to not care about it.

And the solution isn't neccessarily him stopping.

Most Helpful Girls

• I honestly don't see the point of liking the pictures of some sluts. It is disrespectful and irrational but I don't think I would care that much. My body is great and I know that. It might annoy me just a bit because I just don't see the point.

• Would you ask about it or just leave it?

• Leave it as I don't care that much but if it's constant, it would get pretty suspicious to me and I'd feel disrespected. Like what is he trying? To get her attention? I'd shoot the question, of course.

• No. He doesn't use social media, so I don't have to worry about anything like that. I'd be a bit weirded out, if they did do that.

• What would you do if you saw he did like one?

• Nothing, really. It would irritate me, but I wouldn't do anything about it. It's just some picture of some girl. 🤷🏼 I don't see any reason to follow his activity on social media, so I probably wouldn't even notice.