Is pigging wrong?

Pigging is when a group of guys have a contest to try find the ugliest, fastest, nastiest girl. Go out with her, sleep with her and dump her.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds terrible to me, and doesn't seem beneficial for either party (the guy or the girl).

• Do people actually do that? I think I saw a film about this once, but I thought that was just a film idea. I didn't think people actually did that in real life. Seems incredibly cruel.

• Besides, what's the point of a race to the bottom? It's like racing to see who can run the slowest.

• I just heard about it the other day. thought it was as good as any other question for G@G lol. I don't know anybody personally that does it.