Is pigging wrong?

Pigging is when a group of guys have a contest to try find the ugliest, fastest, nastiest girl. Go out with her, sleep with her and dump her.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds terrible to me, and doesn't seem beneficial for either party (the guy or the girl).

0|0
    0|0
    • Do people actually do that? I think I saw a film about this once, but I thought that was just a film idea. I didn't think people actually did that in real life. Seems incredibly cruel.

• Besides, what's the point of a race to the bottom? It's like racing to see who can run the slowest.

• I just heard about it the other day. thought it was as good as any other question for G@G lol. I don't know anybody personally that does it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you sleep with someone you find disguesting in the first place? Sounds like eating out of a dumpster when you can just get a table.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes it's wrong and downright disgusting to treat someone like that.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Well of course it's wrong. Wth is wrong with people. You're playing with people's emotions, for what? To prove a point? All around awful.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm sure some of the guys actually believe "Hey, i'm doing her a favor, when would she ever get a guy as attractive as me even if only for a few day".

• I can't see a way to pull it off without being dishonest about your intentions (even a hookup wants you to be attracted to her).

This could also be very hurtful for the overweight woman. Whether you like her life choices/metabolic issues or not she's still a human being and should be treated with respect. So yes, Id say pigging is wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not only is it morally wrong, the game is designed so that the winner is actually the loser, but the loser is also the loser because of the rules.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course it is wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, pigging is wrong. It's a despicable way to treat a person. It says a lot about the poor character and worth of a person who would do such a thing.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes