I feel like I really need to have be with somone in my life but im too bad at talking to girls?

I can easily talk to a girl over text but this can usually mean they r far away and it would be nice to have someone closer. I can drive but i dont want to have to drive too far too often. Maybe some tips would be great to help me gain a bit of confidence. It would be nice to have an opinion from a female to see what they actually look for or like etc.

P. s I've already tried alcohol... i just slurred my words and it was embarrassing😂😂

1