I sent flowers to make up with a girl I had a fight with, is it a good or bad move?

I was dating this girl for a very short period then she went to Japan for three weeks. We were very good together before she left and we texted nearly every day whilst she was gone. We said we would not hook up with other people. I noticed she tag another male traveler about doing a mountain climb together and jealousy got the best of me. I texted her asking about it, it was nothing nasty I was just asking, and she absolutely spat it.
I got blocked from all contact apart from her mobile phone.
I really do want to see her again so my tactic is to wait till she returns on Tuesday and have a massive batch of flowers delivered to her workplace.
I’m thinking the worst thing I can do is upset her on her holiday more and have her come home to a nice surprise.
This is the first fight we have ever had.
Do you think this is a good way to get her back on side or do you think this will just make things worse

21