17 year old dating 14 year old?

So I’m 17 (senior) and this girl I somewhat like atm is 14 (freshman) and we both share a match birthday. To me, she has a really mature body and face and super attractive. We have great chemistry, better than any other girls I’ve messed with. We haven’t done anything or anything like that but we talked about it once. Thoughts?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't catch a case is all I can say? At least make sure you know about consent and her parents are aware of your relationship with the girl.

• Yeah I mean I don't know it’s such a iffy situation. I’ve dated girls way older than her and she’s way more mature than them

• It all depends on the individual, girls your age are usually going after guys older than you which is all based on maturity. Give it time to see if it's really worth the trouble or if you can get along platonically.

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is Just a number.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Jail is just a room.