17 year old dating 14 year old?

So I’m 17 (senior) and this girl I somewhat like atm is 14 (freshman) and we both share a match birthday. To me, she has a really mature body and face and super attractive. We have great chemistry, better than any other girls I’ve messed with. We haven’t done anything or anything like that but we talked about it once. Thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't catch a case is all I can say? At least make sure you know about consent and her parents are aware of your relationship with the girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I mean I don't know it’s such a iffy situation. I’ve dated girls way older than her and she’s way more mature than them

• It all depends on the individual, girls your age are usually going after guys older than you which is all based on maturity. Give it time to see if it's really worth the trouble or if you can get along platonically.

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is Just a number.
    Jail is just a room.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Age of consent varies from country to country and state to state. First and foremost, make sure you aren't considering something illegal. If it's legal, know that a year is a big maturity different at that age and things are likely more serious to her than to you so be careful but go ahead.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can be friends with her. Wait until she is 16/17. It might be statutory rape

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dont date the girl she is a child if you even kiss the girl you can go to jail for a very long time and dont mess with the girl

0|0
    1|1
    • He's right. Age u become able to consent to sex is 16. She is 14 and can't consent. Therefore you'd go to jail for rape. Although you dont have to stay away from her completely. Be friends. If you really wish to be with her in the future. Be her best friend but nothing more. And make it clear if she tries anything that you just can't yet.

Aside from this. You're really young. Love isn't the fairy tale most people think it is when they are your or her age. Get more experience dating older women once ur 18 of course. For now be her bestfriend and have ur fun with the 16 and 17 year olds. Dont jump into a real relationship until ur ready mentally.

• Show All
    • More chemistry with her*

Recommended myTakes