Guys, Be honest, how many of you open doors, open/close car doors for your lady?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i live in manhattan, NY. having a car is pointless as there is no where to even park. if i ever drive it out locally i'd end up circling around for like 30+ minutes just to find parking. the only times i would rent or drive a women out for road trips, they always open the door themselves and get out of the car on their own and rush into the pitstop for snacks or whatever. i do hold doors when entering buildings or at least i try to. i also stopped pulling out chairs. the last time i did pull out a chair for a lady, she went over to the other side and sat down, then looks at me with a confused look and told me to sit down.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• When I was with my ex I’d always open the door getting out of the car and getting into the car. I did it out of being a gentleman (habit of mine) and to make her feel protected.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it for complete strangers. I like doing things that make me feel like a gentleman. (Doing it mostly for their sake, of course. Otherwise I’d just be a show off. lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do and I seat her too

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d do it only if I felt like it tho. I’m not really into being fake like if I don’t feel like it let her do it it’ll just aggravate me. But I definitely have my good moments were I want to please her/make her happy and do stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes