Guys, Be honest, how many of you open doors, open/close car doors for your lady?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• i live in manhattan, NY. having a car is pointless as there is no where to even park. if i ever drive it out locally i'd end up circling around for like 30+ minutes just to find parking. the only times i would rent or drive a women out for road trips, they always open the door themselves and get out of the car on their own and rush into the pitstop for snacks or whatever. i do hold doors when entering buildings or at least i try to. i also stopped pulling out chairs. the last time i did pull out a chair for a lady, she went over to the other side and sat down, then looks at me with a confused look and told me to sit down.