Is this a bad idea?

I had a crush on the receptionist at my doctors office and we talked a lot but she was in a relationship. Some got to be pretty good friends because of my frequent visits and we knew each other pretty decent.
She's now single and not at the doctor's office anymore, and I hit her up and just caught up a bit. We talked about our family, nieces and life. But I didn't feel comfortable enough asking her out.
But I'm not comfortable or confident to ask her out, and I don't feel like Id lose a valuable friend, but I'm just very nervous of rejection. I've gotten a lot of that recently.
What do I do? Just asking her out?
  • Yes
  • No

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Please: ask her out. Maybe just for a lunch or a coffee/tea the first time, but ask her out. And pay for the whole tab.