Why didn't he approach me?

2 weeks i met a guy (19 yo) at the park (he took his 3 yo brother there) and im 23 with a 3 yo..
He was flirting, starting conversations with me.. Following us when we would play in the otger playground.. He seemed rather interested, and so was i honestly.. I was too tired and ended up leaving (9pm) i told him bye, but he didmt ask for my #..
2 weeks later (today) we coincidentally met again.. Actually i was speaking to his step father without knowing it (at the park), 10 minutes into speaking to his step dad i finally noticed him sitting on the banch with his mom.. He made a first move as our eyes crossed amd said "hi" . soon after he came to us and presented me to his step, and his step was like "OH ! she's the girl who've spoke to us about? "
Needles to say i was shocked!! But in a positive way...
He then sat back on the banch, away from us.. Was he embarrassed?
While the 19 yo was gone to get smtg in his car, i asked his step if what he said was true, he said yes.
The 19 yo came back and its at tgis moment that i realized his step has a really big mouth, he told him i asked him that! I was like wtf! Lol..

Point is tge 19yo didn't approach me.. Opposed to last time.. Why?

I hope to see him again.
  • I didn't read
  • he's parents were there and they were embarrassing him.. Thats why
  • He finds u ugly
    Vote C
LOL !! we coincidentally met again!! I was walking and he was driving.. Our paths came across.. We were at the same corner in same time.. He was alone and stopped his car to speak with me :) he was red and shy.. But he finally asked for my number lololol!!! So i guess it was because his parents were there that he didn't approach me as much. Its crazy because when i left the first time we met i regretted not asking for fb or smtg, thinking that we would never meet again. But in 2 weeks met 3x !

02