Why did my boyfriend do this?

I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years
He has never cheated on me and I've never cheated on him
But due to my previous relationship, I still have some trust issues when it comes to men
So sometimes I would accuse my boyfriend of talking and flirting with other girls behind my back but I go through his phone without him knowing
I see that he only talks to his female coworkers about their work and their family husband etc.. no flirting going on

Anyway so today he uploaded a video on facebook of him and his guy friends training at the gym and making jokes and all that
And he tagged his friends and put this caption:
"My girlfriend thinks we check out girls at the gym but really what we do is this: training and mucking around with each other 😂😂"

Like really?
Why would he put that caption up?
Is he trying to prove a point that he doesn't check out girls?
by the way all his facebook friends can see this

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think he is just being funny, not mocking you or trying to prove anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Being funny how? 🙄

• Show All
    • If the guy is doing something behind his girl's back, would a guy do this?

• No, he wouldn't.

• He's probably just joking around, and having a little laugh about you not trusting him, even though he's not doing anything to be distruted for. You are making too much of his comment, and you may seriously damage your relationship, if you don't work on your trust issues. I don't say this to be mean, but distrust for a guy, when he is acting in a trustworthy manner, can start to eat at him and the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeh he does joke around a lot
      But I don't know why he had to put that caption up?
      Its like he's telling everyone that i have trust issues and that he's not doing anything bad behind my back?

• Show All
    • Its been over 2 years
      If he had a problem with it.. he wouldve broken up with me by now?🙄
      he's still with me

• Asker: You are likely in denial. Just because someone has not broken up with you in two years, does not mean something does not bother them, or that it can't eat at them, and over time, cause real problems. Honestly, you would do yourself and your boy friend, a favor, by opening your mind to that possibility. Either way, good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Geez girl... you have to work on your trust issues. This guy sounds like awesome dude and one day he will get tired of being distrusted. The caption is just for fun, its not mocking or smh like that. Thats humorous.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I don't know why he had to put that caption up?
      Its like he's telling everyone that i have trust issues and that he's not doing anything bad behind my back?

• Show All
    • Yeah you got a point
      If the guy is doing something behind his girl's back, would a guy do this?

• Of course not. But if its so big deal for you, just talk with him. Im sure that you can talk it out.

Recommended myTakes