Why did my boyfriend do this?

I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years
He has never cheated on me and I've never cheated on him
But due to my previous relationship, I still have some trust issues when it comes to men
So sometimes I would accuse my boyfriend of talking and flirting with other girls behind my back but I go through his phone without him knowing
I see that he only talks to his female coworkers about their work and their family husband etc.. no flirting going on

Anyway so today he uploaded a video on facebook of him and his guy friends training at the gym and making jokes and all that
And he tagged his friends and put this caption:
"My girlfriend thinks we check out girls at the gym but really what we do is this: training and mucking around with each other 😂😂"

Like really?
Why would he put that caption up?
Is he trying to prove a point that he doesn't check out girls?
by the way all his facebook friends can see this

12