I am not working, and my fiancé is, he currently asked me to borrow money, is this wrong?

We live together and he pays for rent , I pay for bills, I am on temp dis, and I do not have a job nor do i know when will I get one, he asked to borrow 500 dollars, and in the past has used my card for gas, etc, is this wrong of me to feel a little upset? He works, I don’t , shouldn’t he be more sensitive towards my money?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• In my book, a man provides for his wife and pays for everything cause she will be a housewife...
    I'll never wait from her to give me money, because her love worth all the money of the world and it's a man's duty to take care of his girl, she's his girl forever...

Most Helpful Girl