I am not working, and my fiancé is, he currently asked me to borrow money, is this wrong?

We live together and he pays for rent , I pay for bills, I am on temp dis, and I do not have a job nor do i know when will I get one, he asked to borrow 500 dollars, and in the past has used my card for gas, etc, is this wrong of me to feel a little upset? He works, I don’t , shouldn’t he be more sensitive towards my money?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my book, a man provides for his wife and pays for everything cause she will be a housewife...
    I'll never wait from her to give me money, because her love worth all the money of the world and it's a man's duty to take care of his girl, she's his girl forever...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You're engaged. His money is your money and vice versa.

1|2
    0|0
  • ya its fine... he's your fiancé its all the same... make sense...
    of course keep some for yourself if you need.. no problem

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really see the issue. If you have money and he needs some, what is the problem? I feel like something is missing from this story

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's a little insensitive since he's working and you're not. You don't know where your next paycheck will come from and you pay for bills. To me it's wrong and he should always make sure (same for you too) that you can afford luxuries like cars out of your own pocket. That's my view on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You live together... You are going to get married. I dont think its wrong to share money. You will be family soon

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes