Would you still date a Robot after watching this video?

Just wondering where the future is headed...
  • Yes
  • No

314

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a robot BEFORE watching that movie. ^_^

Most Helpful Guys

• @Unit1 @serious @decentguy Check this out!

Damn! Why didn't SkyNet ever thought of that one? As if people aren't already glued to their phones and gizmos and shit these days. The machines are already winning. This is what happens when we become so dependent upon and rely on technology to survive and provide us "comfort" and "security", if it's what going to lead to our very undoing, then who do we have to blame other than ourselves?

• Imagine if terminator was based on that story, Lmfaoo

• From the pure perspective of an anti natalist that makes sense.

• @Unit1 Pretty much, it's like if a product or creation is so flawed, why bother to keep continue to produce and manufacture it again and again, why not just halt and end production of it completely and just let it run it's final course? If the problem is so broken and bad and can't be fixed, then there's no point in trying to fix it anymore. But oh well, it is what it is now, it can't go back, our species only added more existential risks to themselves with all the things that had done and created out of their "intelligence". Only time will tell how it all would get sorted out, and in the end more than likely our species very downfall would be because of what our species had done and is capable of doing.

• HELL JA! Bring on those robotic ladies :) ♥

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-a-17_1523299272875.jpg

cdn.images.express.co.uk/.../...x-robot-797823.jpg

(life has no purpose anyway)

• The more hedonists there are the more there would be a demand for this. Probably would help bail some of us out in case we end up losing our fucking jobs and all means of income to survive when we are near retirement age or post retirement age, because like I said too many times before, YOU CAN NOT SOLELY DEPEND UPON AND SOLELY RELY ON your employer or the company you work for to take care of you, and in the long run you'd only be expendable to them anyway. The same goes for relying on and depending upon the government to take care of you, I mean yea, sure there are homeless shelters when things go bad and shit and one isn't having any means or way to pay their rent or mortgage anymore, or perhaps had gotten into serious debt by trying to keep up with all of their financial obligations just to survive and make ends meet.

• @unit1 But that's only if somebody had already saved and reserved enough money to invest in the stocks of companies that MANUFACTURES AND PRODUCES those kind of products. Otherwise, there's no point and probably very little to no hope of recovery if they can't find a job after a long period of time. You simply just can't solely rely on the employers or company, nor can you rely on the government to take care of you when things all go downhill and things all go to shit for you. You can only try and do whatever it takes and takes matter in your own hands and take precautionary measures, and learn how to invest, budget, etc. ahead of time before and should the worst case scenarios ever happened, such as the company you worked for has now merged and restructured and they don't need you working there anymore, or don't want you there anymore, or perhaps they went bankrupt and had to close, and then you're back to square one, on your own to survive, entirely at risk of becoming homeless.

• @JudgmentDay best thing is being the landlord of a few apartments, that you can give for rent. You'll have a stable flow of decent income to live on. In that case only a natural disaster can destroy your apartment... Or you let in some insane freaks to live inside, who open a campfire inside the building.