Would you still date a Robot after watching this video?

Just wondering where the future is headed...
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a robot BEFORE watching that movie. ^_^

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• @Unit1 @serious @decentguy Check this out!

Damn! Why didn't SkyNet ever thought of that one? As if people aren't already glued to their phones and gizmos and shit these days. The machines are already winning. This is what happens when we become so dependent upon and rely on technology to survive and provide us "comfort" and "security", if it's what going to lead to our very undoing, then who do we have to blame other than ourselves?

1|4
    0|0
    • Imagine if terminator was based on that story, Lmfaoo

• Show All
    • From the pure perspective of an anti natalist that makes sense.

• @Unit1 Pretty much, it's like if a product or creation is so flawed, why bother to keep continue to produce and manufacture it again and again, why not just halt and end production of it completely and just let it run it's final course? If the problem is so broken and bad and can't be fixed, then there's no point in trying to fix it anymore. But oh well, it is what it is now, it can't go back, our species only added more existential risks to themselves with all the things that had done and created out of their "intelligence". Only time will tell how it all would get sorted out, and in the end more than likely our species very downfall would be because of what our species had done and is capable of doing.

• HELL JA! Bring on those robotic ladies :) ♥

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-a-17_1523299272875.jpg

cdn.images.express.co.uk/.../...x-robot-797823.jpg

(life has no purpose anyway)

0|3
    1|0
    • The more hedonists there are the more there would be a demand for this. Probably would help bail some of us out in case we end up losing our fucking jobs and all means of income to survive when we are near retirement age or post retirement age, because like I said too many times before, YOU CAN NOT SOLELY DEPEND UPON AND SOLELY RELY ON your employer or the company you work for to take care of you, and in the long run you'd only be expendable to them anyway. The same goes for relying on and depending upon the government to take care of you, I mean yea, sure there are homeless shelters when things go bad and shit and one isn't having any means or way to pay their rent or mortgage anymore, or perhaps had gotten into serious debt by trying to keep up with all of their financial obligations just to survive and make ends meet.

• Show All
    • @unit1 But that's only if somebody had already saved and reserved enough money to invest in the stocks of companies that MANUFACTURES AND PRODUCES those kind of products. Otherwise, there's no point and probably very little to no hope of recovery if they can't find a job after a long period of time. You simply just can't solely rely on the employers or company, nor can you rely on the government to take care of you when things all go downhill and things all go to shit for you. You can only try and do whatever it takes and takes matter in your own hands and take precautionary measures, and learn how to invest, budget, etc. ahead of time before and should the worst case scenarios ever happened, such as the company you worked for has now merged and restructured and they don't need you working there anymore, or don't want you there anymore, or perhaps they went bankrupt and had to close, and then you're back to square one, on your own to survive, entirely at risk of becoming homeless.

• @JudgmentDay best thing is being the landlord of a few apartments, that you can give for rent. You'll have a stable flow of decent income to live on. In that case only a natural disaster can destroy your apartment... Or you let in some insane freaks to live inside, who open a campfire inside the building.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 12

• A robot - no. An OS - let's say, like in the movie "Her" I think I'd consider it, if it was THAT good. I think I'd still want the physicality, but if my life were to continue with the current route, it'd be a close second to having NOTHING.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure; after robots take all our jobs there will be nothing to do but stay home and have sex with one.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno.. that makes Robots look pretty god damn good to me.

0|2
    0|0
  • i wouldn't date a robot in the same way i dont take my sex doll out to dinner

0|2
    0|0
  • You bet your ass I would.

0|3
    0|0
    • If only more would, because the more the better. Why? It would therefore become a strategic investment opportunity for someone to invest in those companies stocks, etc., that build and make these kind of robots. Make a good amount of money all just to be secure for retirement years and in the future. Can't solely rely on an employer or company to take care of us these days, nor can we rely on the government to take care of us, and I've heard that social security retirement payments will eventually run out or something like that, so good luck. It's more of an insurance kind of thing, in case one were to live quite long into their retirement years, or even into their elderly years, imagine being completely fucking broke then and being homeless, it would be a fucking nightmare for someone to live their last phase of their life like that. But if one didn't live that long, then no worries, if you were to outlive all of your funds, life's gonna be much more miserable before you die.

• I love my Luck Luibot!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rather date a human being

1|2
    0|0
  • No. It's not a human.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a robot to begin with.

0|2
    0|0
    • If that ever happen bro, start investing in stocks for all companies that produce and manufacture those kind of robots. You'd have to capitalize on shit that people get severely addicted to. Helps substantially to build your retirement funds and portfolio. Remember what I said about you can't solely rely on your job or your employer to take care of you, nor can you solely rely on the government to take care of you either.

• Show All
    • @JudgmentDay
      indeed. We are making more sophisticated killing machines by the day.

• This is what happens when we have a society so obsessed and engrossed and addicted to sex and technology. It would be our species very undoing. Oh well, this planet was fine the way it was before our species had came into existence to it, and it would probably be fine again and restored to it's balanced state once we're removed from it, and we're entirely doing it to ourselves one way or another.

• I'll pass on having a Lucy Liu bot

0|1
    0|0
    • You can always turn it into a business opportunity or investment opportunity if it ever got to that point where people are so addicted and engrossed with them. Maybe a repair, maintenance and replacements service shop. Plenty of opportunity there. And if "robot prostitution" is legal, well, you get the idea. Easy money.

• Never wanted to date a robot in the first place.

0|2
    0|0
  • why not? AI is now!

0|1
    0|0
    • This is basically one of the best possible way SkyNet can win. This is what happens when we a have a society and a species that had become so engrossed, addicted and obsessed with all things with sex and technology.

Recommended myTakes