Would you rather date an elementary school teacher or a flight attendant?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Flight attendants are very busy and could be anywhere from week to week. I think aiir cabin crews have a high rate of infidelity caused by long periods of absense much like the military.
    Elementary school teacher sounds good but many these days are regressive liberals and many are very stressed out by the low pay, long hours, unruly disrespectful kids, asshole parents and paperwork. A few friends from school went on to become school teachers, quite a few left to pursue other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did date an elementary school teacher and she was crazy in the bedroom probably a release from being all prim and proper for her students all day at school.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Flight attendant, I want to hear stories about their travels.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• The teacher. Would be good to have Kids with her (and she knows something about educating Kids), not so a flight attendant, whose work schedule is rougher.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, teacher when I am at my place, and flight attendant when on the road.

1|0
    0|0
  • Knowing the flight schedules, I feel tempted to coordinate a few (female!) flight attendants.

0|0
    0|0
  • A teacher will definitely go home with better stories

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything else being equal, the teacher by a huge margin.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why so?

• Because your job say something about your personality and I'm more likely to prefer teachers.
      I'm more into good discussions than showing off on snapchat.

• One might take you to the "mile high club" ... the other might be more "grounded" in reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teacher

0|0
    0|0
    • Any particular reason

• Flight attendant

0|0
    0|0
  • Flight attendant

0|0
    0|0