He’s going on a vacation with his ex?

So, me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 7 months and at the beginning everything was perfect. But like, for Two months we have been fighting because he is overly jealous, every time I go out with someone other than him, and I mean girls, we argue. So let’s get to the point. His ex’s family and his family are really really good friends and they are going on a vacation together. I don’t know why but I have the feeling that he will sleep with her. He even told me don’t let me go on the vacation without sleeping eithe me. He really really wants to sleep with me and he claims it is because he is really attracted to me but I don’t want to do it sooo... yeah, at times I think he will break up with me when I sleep with him. He never really spoke about it before we started arguing
Oh, and keep in mind I am only 15 and he is 17

23

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Your profile says you are 25-29 and your post says you are 15. If honesty is something that you do only when it is convenient, then you are not an honest person.

2. This guy is trying to manipulate you to have sex with him. It is time to find a better boyfriend. Try someone your own age.

• I didn’t even notice what my profile said, I’m sorry and thanks for the advice

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 15 going through that nonsense with a 17 year old guy who sounds very immature to begin with, what's the matter with you?
    The entire thing from the vacation to the both of you don't sound right, live your life and let that guy live his.