I dont get the girls on here. Why would you do something you wouldn't want your boyfriend to do?

there's girls on here who post questions like ,"if I have a boyfriend is it okay if I go for dinner with another man?" Honestly, if you wouldn't feel comfortable with him doing it why would you. Unless its gay guy or legit male friend since childhood its different.

What do you guys think?
Updates:
Yeah I see girls on here who get mad over there boyfriend just liking a girls instagram pic yet you can go on dates with other men while having a boyfriend

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I see so many of these kind of questions. And i keep on saying it. You`d think many on here are either 12 o 15 with some of these questions that they ask lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • I thought that was a horrible question: very naive and self-centered.

1|2
    0|0
    • Exactly , she's going out to eat with a man at night, she just met him in April, she's concerned what her friends and family will think if they see her bc she knows she's wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• One people are dumbed head and two they don't have the same maturity has proper woman should have. by the way I have been through shit with girls too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• To be fair, it is not the same girl asking that. I think she meant well and didn't mind answering it. Then again, I've gone to dinner numerous times with an ex who is a close friend (and with my wife's permission), so maybe I particularly understood why she asked it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1. she said dinner at night

2. She just met him in April

3. she already feels funny about it bc her friends and family will question her.

4. you're is an ex which you've probably actually known for years.

there's a huge difference here

• Show All
    • I'm just saying, if the tables were turned she wouldn't like it is the point.

• I definitely agree with your point on liking Insta pics

• if they dont trust their partners then time to move on, if their partners have cheated in the past and they stayed with them even though they are doing it again and are receiving images as a private message then leave them... simple as that.
    but moaning that they are liking a pic on a public and open source even though they know their Gf's/partners can see it... is pointless

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of those questions are coming from very young people who have a much older age posted on their profiles. There is no way mature adult people can be asking those kind of questions or at least I hope not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're stupid and self-centered, of course.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I see girls on here who get mad over there boyfriend just liking a girls instagram pic

• You have to ignore it. From what I've seen a lot of people here like the anonymous attention. Even if they have their real face up, ( on that note you are really pretty) this sight still makes you feel safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are so right thats called been a cheat double standards 3 girls cheat on me in the past l dont ever cheat l just can't stand cheats at all

1|0
    0|0
  • im just laughing my ass off because i dont see any female user opinion here lol

but i totally agree with you

0|0
    0|0
  • That's women for you. Entitled narcissistic princesses who want things their way no matter if it is fair or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree. I only have a couple of friends that are girls. One is someone I've been friends with since 10th grade, one I've known for a few years before I met my girlfriend.
    I follow the golden rule. I've invited them to come and hang out with my girlfriend and I on several occasions so she could get to know them. If im going to hang out with them I let her know about it beforehand so there's no unpleasant surprise or shock of her finding out that I am or was or with another woman.
    She also knows that I am not at all possibly attracted to either one of them and they're both taken.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see it on here..

trying to pull a "gag" like that

(no puns intended, or is this an incorrect no makes sense pun?)

0|0
    0|0
  • Agreed

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I see girls on here who get mad over there boyfriend just liking a girls instagram pic

• I feel girls are just insecure they need attention and their boyfriend is not enough so they do this whole date thing.
    I can't talk though cause I'd have a ffm threesome and never a mmf threesome so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more just them being immature. They want to do what they want to do, and they don't really care how it makes their boyfriend feel

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes