I dont get the girls on here. Why would you do something you wouldn't want your boyfriend to do?

there's girls on here who post questions like ,"if I have a boyfriend is it okay if I go for dinner with another man?" Honestly, if you wouldn't feel comfortable with him doing it why would you. Unless its gay guy or legit male friend since childhood its different.

What do you guys think?
Yeah I see girls on here who get mad over there boyfriend just liking a girls instagram pic yet you can go on dates with other men while having a boyfriend

115

Most Helpful Guys

• I see so many of these kind of questions. And i keep on saying it. You`d think many on here are either 12 o 15 with some of these questions that they ask lmao

• I thought that was a horrible question: very naive and self-centered.

• Exactly , she's going out to eat with a man at night, she just met him in April, she's concerned what her friends and family will think if they see her bc she knows she's wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• One people are dumbed head and two they don't have the same maturity has proper woman should have. by the way I have been through shit with girls too